I think the Taliban would be scared - many of them are gay anyway and more in Iraq - remember also the Spartan Band of Brothers - some if the toughest gay troops ever.

I think the Taliban would be scared - many of them are gay anyway and more in Iraq - remember also the Spartan Band of Brothers - some if the toughest gay troops ever.

So mate, do you generally think that gay soldiers are tougher than non-gay soldiers? If so, what do you attribute the cause of this?

Also, are you saying that many TalibanRebs are gay?? Isn't homosexuality strictly forbidden and taboo in Islam? How could this be? What is your source that so many TalibanRebs are gay? Any statistical studies or from your observation of them?

If from observation, what is it that you have observed?
:shrug::shrug::shrug:

imagine two gay white american soldiers driving around naked in their tank in iraq, cause they got drunk, and getting captured and humiliated, with rock hard dicks, kissing like faggots

Hey Arrow mate - I don't think gay soldiers are tougher than straight or bi soldiers, a soldier's toughness is a mixture of his physical fitness, mental and spiritual strength, dedication to his cause and skill as a warrior. A volunteer who believes in what he fights for is always better than a conscript whose only motivation is his own survival often. Gay soldiers might fight harder at times because they are with their mate in the field, a hetero soldier isn't going to have his woman around, a bi soldier like me can luck out :) All soldiers get horned during and after battle, I don't think it matters whether you relieve your need to cum in a comrade's or enemy arse, a woman or wank it off, we all need that relief. Aye there are gay Taliban and Iraqis, Arabs etc what annoys me about them is that they won't admit it, they say that gays should be killed and do execute gay men, I have over there had a lot of experience where we found out enemy men were gay and didn't want it known. They are the worst hypocrites as well as being scum for a lot of other reasons, and it is easy to send them to maggot manor (to quote yous !) and sleep well at night.

It's always the religious ones who are the biggest hypocrites regarding being anti-gay while secretly being one themselves. Look at how many Republican politicians (essentially taken over by the christian right) get caught with their pants down with rent boys.

About time it seems.

However you do not have to be a fool to see that this is just going to cause problems - or rather, it has already cause problems it seems.

i do actually think gays are stronger than straights in the sense they have more fight in themselves. i dont i find alot of straight men will put up with certain things and not fight for what they believe in. im not a soldier but id imagine a gay soldier would fight for whats right and do what they feel is right for example they are not afraid to stand there and fight for their right to be gay and in the army or even marry the man they love. strength isnt physical i believe strength is mental and it helps you to improve physically and i think gay men AND WOMEN have more mental strength than straight men. because gay men obviously will fight for what they believe in and not just stand there and take orders like a tool.

they are hypocrits religious people. their religion only counts when it suits them i know people who are really religious yet they eat during ramadam, gamble, drink and drugs its laughable really

thirdly... I WANT THAT TANK :O

Back