Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
aaymm5RN.jpg

I was chopping tomatoes for a salad the other day when all of a sudden my hand jerked and I stabbed my thumb with razor sharp kitchen knife.

I started bleeding like one of those dying young guys from Syria....it just wouldn't stop, there was blood all over like a real autopsy dude.

The pain was excruciating - throbbing & sharpt, the next day it got even worse.

I'm sorry for your pain. Those type of cuts hurt a lot. They also get infected easily. So take good care of it.

Perhaps you could try grape tomatoes and leave the sharp knife in the drawer. :)

Yeah, it always sucks cutting any part of your hand as it gets in the way of doing day to day things. It looks nasty. Take good care of that. You'll be back autopsying in no time.

Thanks guys, a little better now but still can't drive my bike because when I try to switch gear I must press with my thumb and I can't because it hurts like hell!

Ouch! Shit happens. I feel your pain, Meatie. I'm recovering from 2 big blisters on both my thumbs from 6 hours of cleaning up over the weekend.:retard:

I'm recovering from 2 big blisters on both my thumbs from 6 hours of cleaning up over the weekend.

:retard:

That must have been some intense cleaning, why didn't you use gloves? What did you clean?

I had gloves on. But with 6 hours of constant pushbrooming all the debris (branches, leaves, pine needles) from the previous winter at my weekend property, even gloves won't protect the hands very well!

Have any one ever set himself as Candlestick.
Put a candel and fire it till the wax fire finish itself?
that's cool when the wax finished and the candle start to burn your skin and body oil.

Hey look its a pic of meatpie .. Granted its just his thumb but that's a start! Lol just kidding meat! I know it is old now .. But hope healed nicely!

Back