Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
firefox7pp-282x300.jpg

Just downloaded and tested mozilla firefox 7 and it's very fast, I highly recommend firefox
users to upgrade as soon as possible.

CDG is optimizied for best experience with the firefox browser.

I've been using Firefox for ages, but I must not have my preferences set correctly. I just checked to see what version I have...and it's only 4.0.1! Here, I've been counting on getting an automatic reminder from Firefox when a new version becomes available for download, and I'm apparently not set up for those reminders. I've been slogging along with ancient version 4, but I will remedy that situation NOW since you've made me aware. THANK YOU, Meatpie!

What's Mozilla Firefox? What does it do?

Mozilla Firefox is just another internet browser that you use. I've been using Firefox for a while now and I love, way better than Internet Explorer I think, but my friends seem to disagree with that for some reason :p

I still use both, but my preference is for firefox; but last year firefox wasn't opening up (I had downloaded a new version) so I used IE to download an older version and everything was ok. Also (for me) YouTube plays much better with IE, but CDG site is much better with firefox, so I use both

Thanks for explanations Phyzz and knockoutlover24. Seems a bit too techie for my simple brain. Maybe one of the bunny wunnies can suss it out and decide whether I should use it, til then, think I'll stick with what I know, it's been quite enough of a learning curve these past few weeks as it is!

Back