Guest viewing is limited
a young narco who doesn't want to die among his already decapitated comrades

Any chance of finding this one with sound? It's a real find even silent, but it would be hot to hear him. Thanks for posting.
 

Hitmen from the Chapitos Cartel Behead Young Fattie Rival​


 
I often thank God I live in the USA stuff like that is not common here and I can irritate people for real. Still wonder what these dudes do for this treatment.
 
I often thank God I live in the USA stuff like that is not common here and I can irritate people for real. Still wonder what these dudes do for this treatment.
Fully agree. I also thank God I live in the USA and can watch stuff like this. It's uplifting and good for my soul.
 

Hitmen from the Chapitos Cartel Behead Young Fattie Rival​


Yeah, a little chubby but still sexy. I'd cut him, too.
 
402095-Lighted-Up-Jack-O-Lantern-Happy-Halloween-Gif.gif


Clean version for Halloween.

 
Beheadings are hot. Sometimes there are huge eruptions of blood that make my heart pound and my dick burst.

But I often wish they would just make a single knife thrust into the front of the throat and pull the knife back out. Then I'd simply watch the young shirtless man choke and gurgle and gag as his blood spewed or dribbled onto his chest and belly, drenching his smooth white skin with a warm red coating. Hope it would last for five, ten, minutes or more.

Anyone else have this desire?
 
Wow! No hesitation. He really wanted to die. Thanks, Metal
 
So cool! Just like in “Snuffing Fags”.
 
His throat was slit and he was shot in his own grave in Africa.

 
Niiiiiiiiice
 
to die slowly, bleeding out, pierced by knife wounds

 
Both Arms Chopped off then Shot in the Head by Cartel

 
Similar case as above.

 
Back
Top