Interesting thread man. I believe both in white and black magic...When I was a kid my grandmother took me to a young witch in a village, she did some strange things I was too young to understand but I remember being quite scared.
Lated I found out gran ordered the witch to do magic and make me overcome my fears.
Years passed and I nearly forgot about this real life witch.
Until recently when I hastarted having problems with a female neighbour who wouldn't leave me alone and threatened my grandmother for no reason, absolutely none as gran has always been friendly to her.
Woman is pure evil.
I warned her to leave us alone.
She laughed at first and continued to be vile and spread lies, manipulated gran's sisters so that they separate, ruined their relations.
I had no idea I could do black magic....until I gave it a try.

It turned out quite powerful...I don't want to give details but it really hurt her, I destroyed her.
Now when she sees me she runs a mile.
The whole neighbourhood is scared of me, I love it.
People freeze when they see me in the street and keep their stupid mouths shut.
Unfortunately black magic comes at a horrible price for those who dare reveal its true power.
It will come back to my family soon, I've seen it.
I am not scared because death and destruction are unavoidable.
When a person is able to overcome the fear of their own death a human can turn into the most vicious beast on Earth.
That's when others become really scared of you
