Guest viewing is limited

Very sexy face with split open head

jj187

Lover of rotting meat
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
92
Location
Portland Oregon
This one is so hot it HAS to be a repost but let me remind you I am new here so sorry if it is a repost!


 
Hey now that I think about it.. do you guys think there's a chance this is fake? his face looks alittle to perfect. I'm pretty sure this is along side train tracks because of the type of rocks he is laying on.
 
Are you 100% sure? It is an old pic and has been discussed many times, I believe its real because they were three more photos from this set showing the body in different positions.
 
Are you 100% sure? It is an old pic and has been discussed many times, I believe its real because they were three more photos from this set showing the body in different positions.


I've never seen the others. it would be great if you could post them
 
Even if it was fake at first. It is probably true by now.
 
I've never seen the others. it would be great if you could post them

I have gigabytes of photo collection, frankly I doubt I will be able to find the rest of the set.

I will do my best and post as soon as I find them.
 
Another view of Him

I think it's safe to say that he is dead. I doubt that it is faked. I really, really think he should be included in the annual Cute Dead Guy of the year competition. I think he is just about the cutest guy I have seen on here! I will try to find the third one, I know I have it somewhere.
 

Attachments

  • Img18.jpg
    Img18.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top