Hey, guys Hakas has been located, and he is in the USA, I will copy and paste stustustugoo/Ricks response on here in a few minutes. Here is Ricks post:
and to all the other readers, hakas is NOT in the UAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's right here in the good old USA!
I know EVERYTHING about him! lol
ive been a nosy little fucker and spent a few bucks doing so, but it was
worth it.........
should I cum and visit you hakas?
I know exactly where u are................
theres a method to my madness........................................... ..........................
and to all the other readers, hakas is NOT in the UAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's right here in the good old USA!
I know EVERYTHING about him! lol
ive been a nosy little fucker and spent a few bucks doing so, but it was
worth it.........
should I cum and visit you hakas?
I know exactly where u are................
theres a method to my madness........................................... ..........................