seriously lookign for a victim

skit0000

Forum Regular
hey need a no bullshit victim asap.. pa here.. serious only dont waste my time if ur not. message me for my yahoo or skype

I am serious. I am looking to find a serious guy to strangle, hang, smother, gutpunch, or other things. KO me...whether I wake up at the end is your choice. If you snuff me, play with my body. I am in Latham, NY. I must be discreet.

Hey I'm in Columbus Ohio and looking to be Strangled and Choked out repeatedly . I can host or travel . I'm looking for manual strangulation with gloved or bare hands. Or you can use ligatures such as, ropes, belts, silk necktie's or nylon stockings. Garrottes may be used as well. in my bedroom I have wooden beams so if you're into Nooseplay it's the perfect place. I have fashion and a special noose that can be used. Asked me about details about it. if you're serious here is my email wborden@columbus.rr.com or text 614. 314.1466. hope to hear from someone because I need it bad

UK painpig here 4 serious torture. My pain should be your pleasure. Am for real & experienced so wont bottle out at the last min.
If you're for real contact me. If you are just a dreamer dont waste my time & yours

I am looking for someone to victimise my boyfriend - we're a gay couple - and I think he will go along with this for my sake.
I am especially interested in having him abused while knocked out .. and actually I'd like for him to be fully castrated.

Back