Need a victim here.

skit0000

Forum Regular
Hey guys haven't been around much lately since I'm not an elite member. I'm looking for a sub to own or just use hard in person... anyone wanna chat hit me up on wickr as I don't get all my emails here. Work alot (medical provider if anyone needs exam or physicals or anything) also Dom here looking for hopefully a few to no limits slave that can relocate. Hope to hear from you guys...

Wickr is bibbperv

Kik skit0000

Let me know when you message me where you found me

Don't always get messages here

The best you can do?
Session is free, Telegram is free, Kik is free, Snapchat is free, All of them can be used with a pseudonym and a burner phone
Skype is cool, but it isn't the best out there friend

lol I messaged u on
We would if you had more than kik and wickr, Kik has gotten too much negative news recently, and wickr isnt even able to work anymore apparently
I messaged u on session but no reply…

lol I messaged u on

Ricky (stustustugoo) did this same stuff, "I tried calling you but no reply, goodbye then..." when we first met
Calling me off or trying to make me feel bad isn't gonna make me lose sleep, For gods sake I
am planning on You-know what, and you call yourself a Longpig?
Of course you are submissive, you've got feelings like that! :rollseyes:
Just text me on here! geez man!
I Love ya and forgive you and no hard feelings, but I don't hop on session much lol

lol I messaged u on

OH so now you want to ignore me because you cant be patient:rolleyes1:

Maybe this is why you haven't been killed and eaten yet, because you aren't even worthy to die and be enjoyed; Learn how to wait maybe? You realize if you are going to be a submissive little piece of meat then know your place! And have some damned patience!

Besides, I already messaged you on session for gods sake "No Reply!" "No Reply!" I gave you a voice message and a paragraph, it'd be better to listen to it than ignore and argue longpig.

We would if you had more than kik and wickr, Kik has gotten too much negative news recently, and wickr isnt even able to work anymore apparently
You do know your replying to a post almost a year old. If u look there's an updated post with a sessions and telegram on it right?

You do know your replying to a post almost a year old. If u look there's an updated post with a sessions and telegram on it right?
I am quite aware of that, and you do know that people also replied in late November of this year and it is still mid December right?
Hell I am replying to you am I not?
Besides I was talking to chub2strangle in the first place, then decided to reply to you as of NOVEMBER 24th!!

Some of you submissive types who have wanted to be snuffed for years are still alive, most likely due to yall's damned impatience
when a person shows a slight interest in snuffing you, You expect it to happen within a week or 2.
Let the Dom do his thing, he will reply when he wants to reply, And a relationship takes a month to even a year to develop,
Not to mention the planning, the bullshit in personal life, and a whole barrage of factors that I am sure you would know if you would just wait.

take bills48 for example, I found him odd enough to start with and suspected him of not being just a longpig but more...
Then he disappears for months on end after I call him out on that expecting a logical answer, but instead "your not interested I wont talk then."
apparently he is back for now, but what can I say?

Same thing with longpiguk23 "no reply on session, good bye then lol."
Maybe this is yall's tactic, to get doms so annoyed that we want to brutally murder you so you impatient ones who don't accept any type of answer
finally shut up? "still available" over and over again, yet when I ask NO GOD DAMN REPLY.

Of course there are submissives here with more than half a brain who understand that people like us have regular lives too, Hell, They also
Have shit in their lives they have to get done first. "Never mix your business (personal/family/etc. life) with your pleasures (snuffing/submission/etc.)

That will be all.

I am quite aware of that, and you do know that people also replied in late November of this year and it is still mid December right?
Hell I am replying to you am I not?
Besides I was talking to chub2strangle in the first place, then decided to reply to you as of NOVEMBER 24th!!

Some of you submissive types who have wanted to be snuffed for years are still alive, most likely due to yall's damned impatience
when a person shows a slight interest in snuffing you, You expect it to happen within a week or 2.
Let the Dom do his thing, he will reply when he wants to reply, And a relationship takes a month to even a year to develop,
Not to mention the planning, the bullshit in personal life, and a whole barrage of factors that I am sure you would know if you would just wait.

take bills48 for example, I found him odd enough to start with and suspected him of not being just a longpig but more...
Then he disappears for months on end after I call him out on that expecting a logical answer, but instead "your not interested I wont talk then."
apparently he is back for now, but what can I say?

Same thing with longpiguk23 "no reply on session, good bye then lol."
Maybe this is yall's tactic, to get doms so annoyed that we want to brutally murder you so you impatient ones who don't accept any type of answer
finally shut up? "still available" over and over again, yet when I ask NO GOD DAMN REPLY.

Of course there are submissives here with more than half a brain who understand that people like us have regular lives too, Hell, They also
Have shit in their lives they have to get done first. "Never mix your business (personal/family/etc. life) with your pleasures (snuffing/submission/etc.)

That will be all.
I’d just like to point out I’ve had many role play and good conversations about it all with plenty of people.

Just because you added me on a chat and then took 4 days to reply after asking for pictures. (Which I sent) For me it is not about the speed of whatever it’s about the willingness to communicate. I wasn’t going to sit with a session window open with all the pictures I sent to you for 4 days with absolutely no reply. Believe me I’ve wasted enough time doing that.

I’d appreciate it if you really would stop posting about it. After 5 days I removed the conversation and blocked you. End of that. Also if your going to quote me please make sure I said this…
no reply on session, good bye then lol."

I’d just like to point out I’ve had many role play and good conversations about it all with plenty of people.

Just because you added me on a chat and then took 4 days to reply after asking for pictures. (Which I sent) For me it is not about the speed of whatever it’s about the willingness to communicate. I wasn’t going to sit with a session window open with all the pictures I sent to you for 4 days with absolutely no reply. Believe me I’ve wasted enough time doing that.

I’d appreciate it if you really would stop posting about it. After 5 days I removed the conversation and blocked you. End of that. Also if your going to quote me please make sure I said this…
WELL if you want me to stop replying, then stop fucking replying :rolleyes1:

I don't give a fuck what you appreciate, "roleplay" or not your not even that fun to talk to bitch and you needlessly say the same thing over and over.

You have pics all over the web and this site, I get it oh my godd you sent pics :excellent:"soo hot", Fuck off lol, they were the same pics from here anyways.

YOU initiated it originally fuckface, Don't act like you didn't, "after 4 days" my ass, you instantly ignored because you cant be patient after a week.

You must have no real life instead you spend all your time doing...well this. You live your life as a "longpig." :great: your doing well in life pal.

Atleast I do my shit in life and include CDG in my pleasures.

You have been blocked as well, but the cool thing about CDG is you can still see the ignored content so I could keep going all day. But I wont because after this your gone for sure no replies no nothin' as you wish queen.

You did say that by the way on session, I wasn't quoting CDG.

Go get someone to kill you so you can shut up, Jesus Christ fuck off lol :come and get me: :fuck you:

Go get one of those UK drill rap gangsters to murk you lol.

And for the final father fucking time....PLEASE FUCK OFF AND DIE. <3

I have met many CDG members over the years. It is a strange fetish and most of us are not "out there" about it. On top of that, age, region and personal situation also affect how we prefer to communicate.

I treasure the people I have met here. Even when there is no attraction, I am happy with just making friends and sharing this unique fetish we have. Unfortunately, most people are not on the same page. Some are bad with communication, s9me are fake, some are flaky and some are down right rude.
It is OK to say "sorry, you are not my type and I am only looking for my type to play" - don't leave people hanging or "get the hint" and definitely no need to get rude. It takes a lot of trust to meet and play.

Back