txkinkguy

Seeking Real Time KO play
Looking for some KO buddies (regular play would be ideal). NOBODY in my hometown into this play.

Travel often here, and have travel vouchers to use up. Looking to set-up real time knock out play with a KO Dom. Want to be gassed, drugged hard or injected etc.., and used. LOVE bondage and tight gags. Kidnap scenes a +++ Also may be interested in bagging, hanging/execution scenes.

I can set-up hotel in your city or travel to your place.

Let me know if interested. TexasVersBtm on Yahoo or email me on here. TxKinkGuy on recon.

Into all you mentioned in your message. Have lots of experience playing with lots of guys for years. Love breath control, ko, and bondage the best. Ever get to Ohio so we could play? Also on recon with the same profile name strglroh.

you are wellcome in Berlin...

just contact me !!

Looking for some KO buddies (regular play would be ideal). NOBODY in my hometown into this play.

Travel often here, and have travel vouchers to use up. Looking to set-up real time knock out play with a KO Dom. Want to be gassed, drugged hard or injected etc.., and used. LOVE bondage and tight gags. Kidnap scenes a +++ Also may be interested in bagging, hanging/execution scenes.

Let me know if interested. TexasVersBtm on Yahoo or email me on here. TxKinkGuy on recon.

Wow, great post... Yea, I'm 5 years late on replying, but I just got here. Ever get to Florida? St Pete, here. Northeastern PA during the summer (I like camping). Love the kidnap scene, although I've had little chance to play that out. One of my favorite scenes is having a guy come for a massage (esp. one that plays it str8) and about half way through the massage, I notice that he's fallen asleep... After I take a peak under the towel, I get some rope and tie him to the table; now he's mine. He finds himself bound, naked and helpless. Soon he starts to worry, will he be molested, raped, castrated, killed, or all of the above?!? I won't say a word; I just go about my business and let his imagination run wild as I periodically leave the room, returning with various tools from my shed.

Back