Ryan Phillippe in Catch Hell

Looks promising, I can see a few scenes that I can fap to. :))

Looks pretty good .. But once again ... Wasted opportunity. It appears that he never loses his shoes. That is a shame. Still movie looks pretty good.

Eventually he kills his rapist.

tumblr_ndryhx3vvT1qg8i7yo1_400.gif

tumblr_ndryhx3vvT1qg8i7yo2_400.gif

tumblr_ndryhx3vvT1qg8i7yo3_400.gif

tumblr_ndryhx3vvT1qg8i7yo4_400.gif

tumblr_ndryhx3vvT1qg8i7yo5_400.gif

tumblr_ndryhx3vvT1qg8i7yo6_400.gif

I've watch this movie.
When the kidnaper play with Ryan's lips>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But too bad he didn't get the chance to do Ryan lol

Wouw!! I want to watch this movie. It's a pitty that it seem that they only take his shoes off, not the socks. I would like to see him strangling the man with his barefeet. It would be hot!!

I recently have watched the film. It's a correct film but It could have more gore and more nude shots of Ryan Phillippe. There aren't barefeet of Ryan in the whole film and it's a pity, only few seconds of his socked feet. and too far... But It's true, allan123, the scene where the captor plays with his mouth it's so hot, the way in he touch his lips and his teeths, oh god... It's a pity he not do the same taking this sneakers and black socks off and playing with his barefeet and his toes. As a good captor, the first thing that the two men would have done is taking his sneakers and socks off!! God!!!
Another point, Ryan Phillipe is the director and one of the writers of the film. Ok, this film could be more hot but for me, It would be more hot if Ryan Phillippe hadn't been involved as a moviemaker. Its maibe weird but in my opinion, it's more hot if another director or writer made doing Ryan Phillippe this things or hotter things, it doesn't matter. If he is involved in the production is no cool. I don't know if I have explaining my opinion but I like the surprise fact and the action of order (director, writers: other persons) and obey (actor: Ryan Phillippe).

Last edited:
Back