Russian Corpses.

Im not sure if is 100% recent. Was posted today, but I couldnt find them in other place or any info. Just Russian Soldiers Killed by Ukraine Strike

Interesting and good find I will try to find out more. (y)

Russian Corpses.

Im not sure if is 100% recent. Was posted today, but I couldnt find them in other place or any info. Just Russian Soldiers Killed by Ukraine Strike

Yeah. I can confirm it's a recent case. I couldn't find in other sites because was happened yesterday, and looks like the source I use was one of the first to post it. Now is in more places.

Info: On February 20, 2024, at nine o'clock in the morning, the Chasy training ground in the Volnovakh district was hit by GMLRS cluster shells

Last edited:
Yes, I was able to find our more reports about it today. According to the BBC this was a HIMARS strike which resulted in 65 dead Russian soldiers. They had gathered for the arrival of a senior commander.

Meat pie, would you be able to find the pictures of Maxim kuzminov’s dead corpse?

It must be extremely interesting to see all photos of his dying scenes and the autopsies..

He was murdered in Spain.
The level of censorship here is such that it is likely that we will never see the corpse photos of him, unless they are intentionally leaked.

Not a chance as metal correctly pointed out. We have no connections there.

Back