Property tycoon commits suicide by jumping under a London Tube Train

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A property tycoon who made and lost at least two fortunes and played polo with Prince Charles has committed suicide.

Three-times married Paul Castle – who was due to wed for a fourth time –walked out of his London office and threw himself under a Tube train.

The self-made businessman, 54, included a Michelin-starred restaurant in his multi-million-pound empire which had been buffeted by the recession.

article-1331308-0C260212000005DC-450_468x504.jpg

More...

How selfish. Did he ever consider that someone has to clean up that mess? Can't he hang himself in the forest where can at least compost in isolation?

Suicide by metro is fast, people are so afraid of death they all hope for a quick painless end while in reality there is no 100% certainty you will die, even after getting hit by a train you can still survive for a few minutes.

Hanging yourself is not for the faint-hearted and it is painful.

I myself could never jump under a train, if I ever come to suicide I know one drug that I am horribly allergic to, I will inject it in my hand and I will die within minutes.

It so easy to kill yourself if you really know what to take.

I think carbon monoxide poisoning is one of the most painless ways to die. You can control how fast or slow you want it to work and most people who use it simply go to sleep and never wake up. Many people die without even realizing that they are being poisoned by it. The trick would be assuring sufficient privacy to carry it out.

Pure carbon monoxide is excellent way to go but hard to find.

Back