You're a stupid fucking asshole, that no one likes. Kneel down and kiss the ground I have stepped on. I loathe everything that you are. There does that help? :muahha:

I will kidnap you by beating you bloody and unconscious, tie you up, and throw you in my trunk. I'll take you to an out of the way abandoned house where no one can hear your cries for help. I will take you in, and throw you down into the cold, damp and dark basement. Once you come to I will shackle you to the wall and strip you naked. I will take a razor tipped cat of nie tales and whip your back raw. When I am done I will clean your wounds with a mixture of peroxide and lemon juice. I MAY feed you tomorrow. I just need to figure out what worms eat.

I hate you to the point where your suffering makes my cock hard and my heart beat harder.

I hate you so much that I'll enjoy taking you to an abandoned barn, and tying your hands above your head to the old beams, while tying your feet to stakes pounded into the ground so that your spread eagled and helpless to move. I'd take a large knife with a 10 inch blade, and slowly cut away your shirt, scraping the blade over your nipples. I'd slip the knive under your waistband, twist it outward, and pull down so that your pants and underwear are sliced to your feet and fall off, leaving your naked, and completely helpless.

I'd take off my shirt so you can see my muscular chest and arms, just as a hint of what's in store. I'd take off my leather belt, and roll it around my hand a few times while you watch. Then, I'd walk to the back of you, and with all my strength, whip your ass, front hand and back hand, over and over, on the outside, and into the exposed crack. I'd whip you going up your back and sides so the edge of the belt wraps around the sensitive areas on your ribcage and under your arms, cutting into your flesh. When I reach the back of your neck, I'll start down again, retracing the marks to the wealts just barely start to break and tiny droplets of blood appear.

I'll ruthlessly re-whip your quivering ass, making sure I take careful aim at your hole.

Then, I'd slowly whip down and back up your left leg, then your right, covering the outside and inside before focusing on your ass again to lash it raw and bloody.

I'd walk around to face you, laughing and sneering at your pain. I'd wrap the belt a few more times around my hand, shortening the length. Then, I'd rapidly and viciously whip your stretched nipples over and over again until I was sure they felt like I lit them on fire. I'd repeatedly whip your stomach and abs until I could see the red ridges appear. Then - and I'd get a real thrill out of this - I'd whip your cock savagely, from the tip to the base, on top and underneath. When I'm done, I'll grab your cock, and masturbate it harshly. It will want to get hard, but the pain will be so incredible, it probably won't be able to.

You'd be amazed at how much damage a leather belt can do to flesh, and how many thousands of nerves would be ablaze. When you passed out, I'd toss a bucked of chilled water on you to wake you up so that you could suffer more. When you scream, I'll laugh. When your mouth opens, and you have no voice left to scream, I'll smack your face with my open hand because your so pathetic.

I'll take off my jeans, and show you that my cock is raging hard and leaking precum. I'll slide over an old wooden bench and put it in front of you. I'll untie your legs, and re-tie them to the bench. I'll untie your hands, bend you over the table, and re-tie them on the other legs of the table in front of you. I'll grab a fistfull of your hair, and wrench your head back. When your mouth involuntarily opens, I'll force my cock into it until the head of it pounds the back of your throat, and your lips are buried in my pubes. I'll fuck your throat over and over again. I have excellent cum control. I'll pull out when I see tearms streaming down your face. From the pain, the humiliation, the fear.

I'm going to go around to the back of you, and wrap the belt around your neck, holding it with my right hand. With my left, I'll rub my cock, over your ass, mixing the droplets of your blood with your saliva and my precum. You'll feel the head of it at your battered hole, but just for a minute, because I'm going to ram it all the way in to you at once. I'll fuck you brutally while I tighten the grip on the belt and gradually pull it back. You will hear me pant, you will hear me moan, and you'll feel my seed shoot into you just before your vision goes black.

Yeah, I think I do hate you. A lot.

You have not given me any reason to hate you,however I do hate humans, (with few exceptions),I look forward to human extinction by plague,global nuclear war etc,so I suppose you would be included with the other casualties.

Bindi - Hey man would love to. Double the pleasure, double the fun - wasn't that the old spearmint gum commercial? LOL

Back