Pedo-Rapist executed in Yemen.

Here is the story behind those pictures from the Yeman news site:

Yahya al-Raghwa, twenty years old, the man charged with raping and murdering Hamdi al-Qabas, was executed by firing squad at the central prison in Sana’a last Monday.

The suspect was charged of raping and killing child Hamdi al-Qabas, ten years old, in the suspect’s salon in al-Safia zone in Sana’a seven months ago.
In his testimonies the suspect admitted that he raped the victim and then murdered him after he cried and threatened he would tell his dad.

However the suspect said the victim came to his salon and wanted his hair to be cut. The victim then left to get more money but only returned with 150YR. Then he said that he thought the child hinted they could have sex so he proceeded to close the salon door, take the child’s underwear off and had sex with him while the child was silent. But when he finished the child cried and threatened would inform his dad about what had happened.

“I got scared and started to strangle him and when I looked in the mirror and found the child’s mouth was wide open I realized he was dead,” the murderer said in his testimonies to the court. He added that when he realized the child was dead he got scared so he concealed his body under the couch. Minutes later the child’s dad came to ask about his son but the murderer told him he gone home. Then he said he brought a large bag, placed the body in it, put in the car and dumped it in the outskirts of the city.

The preliminary court sentenced the murderer to death and the appeals court approved the sentence.

It was decided to throw the suspect from a roof of a high building in Sana’a city according to the Islamic Sharia that orders throwing a person that is charged of homosexual crime from a tall building. However the court changed its ruling and ordered his execution the victim by firing squad in a public place in charge of murdering a child; however the commander of the central prison said that judiciary instructions were issued at the last minute to execute the suspect in prison but not in a public place.
Executions are usually carried out in public by making the convicted person lie face down on the ground and shooting them with an automatic rifle.

Interesting fact about Yeman firing squad, from another Yeman website:

Executions are usually carried out in public by making the convicted person lie face down on the ground and shooting them with an automatic rifle.

Last edited:
Sex for a haircut? lol

Wow, poor mixed up little guy.

He's cute. He could rape me any time!

If only the kid didn't threaten him and just got out of there first he wouldn't of gotten killed. :(

more photos

he is SEXY....
wish we had some video of his excution :sm (31):

Those pics are of the pedo also? He is pretty sexy. :x Homosexuality is illegal where he's from though? Sounds frustrating.

An adult male raping a 11 year old girl. They should have released him to the girls family. The bastard got off easy.

He deserved punishment but maybe life in prison would have been better than killing him. That way he would have had longer to suffer for his crime and perhaps repent before his death.
But what is Worse the suggestion that had he been convicted of homosexuality rather than murder he would have been thrown off a high building. Can't someone bring sharia into the twenty first century and stop such barbarism. I hope no one on the leaked adultery site lives there, if so he is at great danger of judicial murder

Back