Old Friends.

Swag

Forum Regular
When we were younger, Jacob and I were best friends. The two of us would venture the neighborhood and go on our childish adventures of slaying monsters and defeating villains. But as the years went by we grew apart. I became a quiet person, struggling with anxiety, and a closet gay. While Jacob became a star athlete, a role model, and as many girls mentioned, a hunk. I didn't talk to Jacob as I used to before, but we still considered each other great friends. Once in a blue moon we would go over to each others house and just watch some shows or play some games. I didn't consider him to be a eye candy because, well he was my childhood friend. But one day he invited me to his house for a swim with some friends and after a few minutes of convincing I agreed. I was too nervous to go see his "friends" and by the time I pulled enough courage all of his friends were gone and it ended up just being me and Jacob. I entered through the back gate and saw Jacob sitting by the pool, legs in the water. It was the first time I saw him so.... unclothed. He leaned back and rested on his elbows and my mouth hanged low as I stared at his amazing abs, his biceps, and his chest all flexing in unison. He looked my way and I quickly "straightened up" and acted like I wasn't drooling over him. We exchanged greetings and I apologized for being late. We jumped into the pool and swam for a bit and talked. It started with small chat about school and teachers. He mentioned he was going to join the baseball team, and that his recent girlfriend was "annoying." He asked me what I was up too. I told him that I was kinda embarrassed because my life at the moment wasn't too excited. We talked about our parents and about old memories. "You know Jacob, I miss the fun we had when we were kids." I said that without thinking and began to blush. He laughed and told me that we haven't changed all too much, and that he still thought of me as one of his best friends. I was beginning to think of Jacob as something more than a friend, but then I realized he wasn't like that. "Jacob.. do you know that.. that.. I'm kids at school think i'm gay." I knew Jacob was a popular kid and he knew all the rumors around the school, including the one of me being a homo. "Yea-" he said "but who cares." I smiled, "But what if they are right. What if I am gay." He didn't say anything for a while and i began to think that, yea I knew this would happen, but to my surprise he smiled and said "That would be cool, cause they you could pick up girls for me." I knew he was just trying to answer me without being awkward. I laughed "You're and ass." and I threw water at him. After a few moments of silence he got out of the pool and stood in-front of me. He flexed his biceps and said "Hey do I look good?" with a stupid look on his face. I looked at his strong muscles and was tempted to jump him and fuck him right here right now, but instead I threw more water at him and got out the pool as fast as I could. "You wish." I said as I got out. After a few minutes of drying off I told him I should get back home cause my favorite show was about to come on. "You like that show too?" he said as I turned around. "Hey let me stay over we can watch it together." I was really uncomfortable having Jacob be this close to me when I was begging to open up because I thought I would fall in love with him. But I wanted him to come because I wanted me and him to become great friends again, so I agreed. "Cool, ill get stuff packed Ill walk to your place meet you there."

The door rang and I opened it to a shirtless Jacob in sweat pants. "Jacob what the hell are you trying to mock me." I said as I let him in. "No no! I was just out of clean clothes." We joked a bit and we headed to the living room. I turned on the TV and the show began. "You hungry? I'm making a pizza in the oven but if you can't wait you could eat these cashews" I asked Jacob as I handed him a bowl of nuts. "You trying to kill me? Don't you remember I'm deathly allergic, I got a needle for it and everything." I embarrassingly took the bowl back. "Oh, sorry." I got up and brought to bowl to the kitchen. "I can be around them, you don't have to be so careful, I'm not that dumb to eat it." "Better safe then sorry." I said returning and sitting back down on the couch. A few minutes went by and we chatted about the show and I was surprised to find that Jacob really did enjoy these same shows I did. As we talked I could't help but stare at his exposed body. He was lean and muscular, every part of him was perfect. His jaw was strong, his eyes were deep blue, his chest was beautiful, his biceps were huge, his abs were perfect and even his feet were drool worthy. I reached out uncontrollable and held his strong hand. He instinctively snapped his hand away. "What the fuck man." I panicked. "I'm sorry I just, I mean you came here without a shirt and I can't stop looking and-" I was embarrassed and the look on Jacobs face seems displeased. "I'll just go get the pizza." I got up and headed into the kitchen and I stood their thinking about what I had just done. I really screwed up and my friendship with Jacob could be damaged now. I took the pizza out of the oven and placed it on the counter, right next to the nuts. I stared at them and thought of Jacob's body. I drew back, shocked. What was I thinking? What was I about to do?! I got the pizza cutter and sliced the pizza fast and quickly got away from the nuts. I got into the living room and sat back down. "Why do you look like you just killed somebody?" Jacob said snapping me out of my trance. "Oh nothing just a little spooked." he took a pizza slice and ate it. God even watching him eat turned me on. He finished fast and got up. "Well I should get going." "why?" I asked. "The show isn't even half over." He began walking to the door. "Listen I just came to talk to you about... us. If kids at school saw us hanging out too much then they would think me and you are.. you know." I was shocked. "What the fuck those that mean." He looked at me "Look I don't want people thinking i'm a fag alright" I looked at him with anger. Even as I looked at him with hate, I couldn't stop staring at his beauty. "Jacob I need you. You're my best friend." he was getting his things. "We were best friends, but things change." I couldn't let him go I ran towards him and tackled him. I took this time to have a feel for him. I held his chest down and felt his abs I tried to kiss his lips. "What the fuck man get off!" He punched me and I fell off him. "You fucking freak, stay the fuck away from me." He was rushing towards the door and I laid their still lingering from touching his smooth body. "they were right, you are a freak man. I should have never tried to be friends with such a fag- The word I hated was cut off. I looked up and saw Jacob. His hands held upon his neck. I could see the veins in his neck straining. I watched him drop to his knees and I heard the sounds of him choking on air. He fell onto his back, his legs kicking as his lungs searched for air. "Jacob?"

I quickly went over to him scared. "Jacob whats wrong whats happening!" He pushed at me and tried to kick me. he pointed to his bag and I saw it, the needle. It was an adrenaline injection that Jacob needed to stop the allergic reaction to nuts. I got the needle and I brought it to him. He patted his leg to show were to put it. I was about to inject it when I looked at Jacob's face. He was turning red his eyes watering. He was struggling to breathe and soon he would die. I held his life on my hands. He looked at me with eyes full of terror. I smiled. I stood up and watched as Jacob died. I put the needle on the table and knelt down and began to stroke his hair. He smacked my hand away. He looked angry and he was trying to mouth a word at me. I began feeling his chest. he tried to stop me but he was weak, and getting weaker. His chest was flexing due to the struggle. I felt his nipples and went down to his abs. His muscular body was jerking all over. I felt his pecs and abs over and over. I was loving every minute of it. I loved the sound of Jacob choking, I loved the sight of his muscles flexing a struggling for life, and I loved the feeling of his smooth flesh trying to resist me and death. Jacob must have loved it too because in his grey sweat pants was a hard on that had my mouth watering. I pulled out his cock and he already precumming. He tried to push my away but his strong arms had become weak from the struggle. "Just die Jacob. It's better this way." I took his cock into my mouth and I heard him whimper. I deep throated the dieing studs cock as he chocked and died. He began to thrust his hips, enjoying the sensation.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Back