New member, AI video creator

Cardio

Forum Newcomer
Established Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
4
Location
Waiting for you. With a knife.
Just joined CDG. I’ve been fascinated by the possibilities of how AI video can fulfill my visual fantasies. I’ve got a number of videos I’ve created and wanted to share with others who might enjoy what I do. I just posted my most recent in Art, Literature, Photoshop and I plan on posting regularly there. I’m into hearts, but let me know what you like. Next up is my attempt on “If Apocalypto was a BelAmi film.”

 
Epic start to your membership here and a warm welcome from our team. :kissess:

Can you create nudity?
 
View attachment Meatpie demonstration..mp4
As a matter of fact, yes. Even from just a head shot. But it’s a better likeness with more photos. Apologies for borrowing your photo, but I wanted to do a fantasy of CDG headquarters.
 
Back
Top