New member, AI video creator

Cardio

Forum Newcomer
Established Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
8
Location
Waiting for you. With a knife.
Just joined CDG. I’ve been fascinated by the possibilities of how AI video can fulfill my visual fantasies. I’ve got a number of videos I’ve created and wanted to share with others who might enjoy what I do. I just posted my most recent in Art, Literature, Photoshop and I plan on posting regularly there. I’m into hearts, but let me know what you like. Next up is my attempt on “If Apocalypto was a BelAmi film.”

 
Epic start to your membership here and a warm welcome from our team. :kissess:

Can you create nudity?
 
It's pretty impressive thank you. Do you think you will be interested and able to create realistic autopsy and morgue videos?
 
It's pretty impressive thank you. Do you think you will be interested and able to create realistic autopsy and morgue videos?
I’ll have to look into that. All about how you word the prompt for AI.
 
Back
Top