heyohheyoh

Forum Regular
I have a safe, humane, and foolproof start to finish plan ready to be implemented. I am a caucasian, 19 year old male that is semi-fit (Im 5'10 and weigh 188 lbs while doing little muscle-taxing excercise) with a moderate amount of fat (would be trimmed from thicker areas) that adds marbling to my meat. I have no diseases or health issues, and eat extremely healthily. Willing to accomodate individuals or pairs (Reduce body into 'cuts', preserve for gradual consumption) as well as groups (my body could feed 25 people-a more complex, whole body roast would be the methodology used in this case). All who partake are in no need to be concerned, everything for putting me down, skinning, trimming excess fat, gutting, reducing (option A) or roasting (option B) is in place in a remote northern Minnesota location. Additional measures are in place to ensure that the perpetrator(s) can never be implicated in a crime. PM if SERIOUSLY interested!

The meats last activity was 16 October 2013 - good chance no one took him seriously. From what i remember about northern Minnesota - time for a roast THIS YEAR might be running short.

Back