Looking for a New Necro Buddy

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys

I am looking for a VICTIM who is really into necro in the Washington DC/Central Virginia area. I would prefer a regular thing where the victim and I could meet maybe once a month for some necro time but a one-timer would be fine too.

MY STATS

Caucasian male, 30 years old, 5’11, 200lbs. brown eyes and hair. Fluent in French and Portuguese. Can also handle some Italian if you speak slowly.

MY RESUME

I have A LOT of experience with necro. I have had six victims whose corpse belonged to me for a few hours. My victims have been very diverse. I have had victims who were very experienced as well as noobs who needed a little bit of coaching. As selfish as this fantasy is, I do want my victims to enjoy the experience and I think all my victims would attest to how hard I try to create scenarios where both of us can enjoy the necro experience. My fifth victim for example wanted a very specific fantasy so we created a script for our sessions (I am attaching a link to it in case you are curious). I am also very patient and understanding with newcomers and am more than willing to help ease a newbie’s fears and anxiety. I was a noob once myself, so I understand how the first necro experience can be difficult.

https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/57657-A-New-Necro-Buddy

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

I want someone who FEELS ABSOLUTE ECSTASY in playing dead. I need someone who really enjoys having his body used by a killer. I want to feel absolutely no response from you as I explore your corpse. Once we are together and I have killed you, you are nothing more than a piece of meat that exists only to satisfy my needs and urges. You have to give yourself completely to me as a dead body. Once you are dead, only my desires matter because the dead have no feelings or yearnings. Necro for me is the ultimate submission game where the victim gives up control of his body entirely to me. If I want to play with your feet for hours, I can do that because you are dead and no longer part of the equation. I can however just as easily ignore your corpse for hours. I can do that because you are dead and couldn’t care less what I do to your flesh. What I do to you is irrelevant because you are dead. I crave for your body, not your mind or emotions. Your body is not there to analyze or judge me. Your mind is simply not there. Necro for me is also about trust. Creating a bond with my victims is something I value a lot.

WHAT I WOULD DO TO YOU

I am open to all types of killing methods, but I do like strangulation and poisoning a lot. I am also open to a single-death session or multiple-death session. Once I have snuffed out all the life from your body, I will most likely play with its limbs to make sure you are dead. I could spend hours picking up your dead arm and letting go of it just to watch it crash against the floor. I REALLY enjoy moving the corpse around and placing it in different positions. I have a HUGE feet fetish, so I will spend a lot of time touching, licking and sucking your dead feet. I would then undress your corpse and play with your chest and stomach. I really love touching and licking dead nipples and navel or rubbing my hard cock against your torso. If I get tired, I may just ignore your corpse for a few minutes or maybe I will just cuddle with the corpse while I watch some mind-numbing television. I may even ask the corpse if there is a channel it may want to watch. Of course, there will be no response. Then I may decide it’s time to play with your dead cock. I do enjoy touching a nice dead cock but I DO NOT promise I will suck it. I have to feel really immersed in the fantasy to go that far. Why am I explaining myself to you? You will be dead when we get to that point so what do you care? After about an hour or so, I will use your hands to make me cum on your cold dead body. I want to stare at your dead, vacant eyes as I shoot my man juice all over your belly. Now you are all sticky!!!!! I don’t like a sticky corpse. Time for a bath!!!!!!!! I will drag your carcass to the tub and we will take a nice hot bath together. After you are nice and clean, I will drag you back to the bed or maybe just dump you somewhere on the floor. You have been such a good corpse, I think you deserve a little handjob (or a blowjob if I am in the mood). After I get the cadaver to cum, it is time I take my leave. I will leave the room and I am guessing someone will take care of the body disposal by the time I come back.

THE IDEAL VICTIM

I don’t discriminate when it comes to stats and age. AS LONG AS you enjoy necro, I will enjoy our time together. I will point out that I do have a bit of a preference for blue-eyed victims. There is something so erotic about a blue eye deathstare. Still, not all my victims were blue-eyed so do not feel discouraged.

LIMITS

I want a victim who understand THIS IS ROLEPLAY ONLY. I have no interest in killing and/or causing extreme pain to a victim. No drugs or alcohol during a session. I also like a CLEAN victim. I am not a hygiene freak but I do like a clean corpse. I say this because one of my victims was really sweaty with a strong feet odor when we met and that made the experience far less pleasant for me. I am also MORE THAN WILLING to discuss YOUR LIMITS. I have had victims who requested no oral and I respected that. I have also had victims who asked me not to take no pictures or not to record the meeting which I respected. Be honest and straight-forward with me about your limits. I am sure we can negotiate if your limits conflicts with my needs.

NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA VICTIMS

If you live or will be in New York City then I may offer you a unique scenario. My sixth victim lives in Jersey and he is very open to a “necro threesome” where you and he would be my corpses for a session. I have never done something like this before, but I would be willing to give a try if you were up to it. I travel to NYC occasionally, so we could make it happen.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME

DO NOT CONTACT ME if you are a flake or a bullshitter. I understand many people have a difficult time accepting their necro side. I am more than willing to work with you on that but if your anxiety over necro is so crippling that you think you may not be able to go through with it then I am not your guy. I am VERY SERIOUS about meeting someone and I want people who are just as serious.

If you are interested in meeting, please contact me at andrewwal1988@hotmail.com
Make sure you introduce yourself and say that you are from cutedeadguys. I have been working like a lunatic lately so I am not responding to emails as promptly as I used to but you will hear from me in one to two business days…

Last edited:
I like I am feetslave service master one day master tell me he don’t want I service Him. and will deal with me Then I be send to morgue and put on slab. Master sign agree to deal with me paper and look at me and then put his feet on my face let me sniff his feet last Until to my death then strong mortican put white sheet cover on my body and take toe tag on my toe then put my body into necro room let necro men choice and play. This is my fantasy

I like I am feetslave service master one day master tell me he don’t want I service Him. and will deal with me Then I be send to morgue and put on slab. Master sign agree to deal with me paper and look at me and then put his feet on my face let me sniff his feet last Until to my death then strong mortican put white sheet cover on my body and take toe tag on my toe then put my body into necro room let necro men choice and play. This is my fantasy

Sounds like a very interesting fantasy.

Hey guys

Just a little update on this ad.

I really appreciate all of you who have replied to my ad. I really hope we get to play someday.

I am happy to announce that CDG member Tocater and I will be having a necro session this week. Our scenario is quite simple. I will come into his hotel room and find him dead under a sheet on the bed with one of his feet dangling off of the side. I am very excited he will become my seventh victim!!!!!!!

Hi there!! I read through your message, and it really turned me on. My fantasies are very similar to yours, at least in some ways, and I would LOVE to be your next victim. I am now imagining dying with my eyes open, and you staring at my cold, dead, blue-gray eyes. I will e-mail you shortly, you may PM me here, too, if you like.

Back