Guest viewing is limited

Just sleeping men videos

Oh, what are videos made by u?? Playing sleeping or drunk, unconscious men is also my fetish. If only many videos of you are longer :)
 
aww shoot i can't get HeavyR videos. I can imagine. I used to work nights in treatment center and had to watch guys sleeping. Very fun.
 
So knows me to make sure i got peak of his asshole, too. I wonder what he did if they showed him this video of himself.
 
I did wake up one time with guy sucking my cock. I pretended to stay asleep.
I have tried to undress guys when they pass out but i lose my nerve if they even move at all. One time the guy woke up and we just had regular sex even after i told him to just pretend he was still asleep.
 
Now this one i would have tried to get a shot of my cock near his mouth to show him. To me he is most good looking. Another thing i like about cdg is that they guys have cocks that are real and not all like in most porno and bigger than usual or that are ALWAYS hard.
 
sleeper 7 was so much fun because he was not going to wake up so they got him jacking his own soft cock pic and then got him ass up to see his hole. Nice
 
Thankyou for so kind sharing all this lovely sleeping video. Very enjoy to watching it, hope can see more your post sleeping video :-)
 
Back
Top