Just sleeping men videos

DahmerQueen

Forum Newcomer
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
11
Location
UK
Hello folks,

Seems I have finally found a place to share my sleepr vids, years of collecting has left me with about 600 vids to share
Almost entirely with faces (Faceless does pretty much nothing for me)

None of these are made by me, just stuff I've collected from blogs, tube sites and so on over the years
So the quality will vary, also the content ranges from 'drunk guy asleep with his dick out'..
to guys getting fucked or given facials etc..

I have chosen the tube site Heavy-r to upload and will be posting links here
Hope you enjoy

Sleeper 001

WXRLSlf.jpg


www.heavy-r.com/video/212368/Sleeper_001
 
Awesome - sounds good. Without face does nothing for me either. Looking forward to seeing what you've got.
 
Oh, cool, If you have something with feet involved, I would love to watch it!
 
I'm really looking forward for these videos. I melt at the sight of sleeping men, even more so with their cocks exposed waiting to be played.
 
4shared has a good upload system or even dropbox
Thanks but I'm looking for a tube site, upload sites delete too easily and can be very country specific (EG some hosts do not work in some countries)

Try Google drive.
Thanks but I've had problems with google drive before now, and dropbox.. Heavy-R is good as it allows more risque material. Just terrible upload limits..

Sleeper 04 (sucked)

wBiPoqD.jpg


www.heavy-r.com/video/212574/Sleeper_004/
 
I thought #1 was good until I got to #4 and that was the nicest schlong of the set. Do you think these were play videos or were they passed out from roofies or alcohol? I have never tried a roofie either on someone or had it done to me - now thinking it is time to expand my horizons a bit.
 
I thought #1 was good until I got to #4 and that was the nicest schlong of the set. Do you think these were play videos or were they passed out from roofies or alcohol? I have never tried a roofie either on someone or had it done to me - now thinking it is time to expand my horizons a bit.

No idea, some are just asleep, some seem drunk, others.. well I'm just not sure bud but they sure are deep sleepers..

Sleeper 005

qt47HIt.jpg


www.heavy-r.com/video/212670/Sleeper_005/
 
NIce!! CAn you upload a sleeping foot worship or sleeping sex video, preferably white male though???! You will be the bomb!
 
Back
Top