I love to complain

God this is now getting boring, my opponent had better things to do than be a worthy adversary.

"I sent and email to someone else to fight my own battles for me!"


Oh yes, Yes, YEs....YES! Aw Fuck yeah...ummm, uhhh... FUCK YEAH! Aw, finger that pussy.. Aw YEAH!
 
H H HH HHH HHHHH Hi.

I'ddd LLLIKE To APPPLE APPP APPLY FFor A J J J JJJ JJJ JOB!


 
Are U Serious???

Your Fucking name is phyzzique?

What a fuckin' douche!


 
AAAwww CRAP! Wishful Thinking! ...

BARRY H. WEBER
Obituary

WEBER--Barry H., 59, adoring husband, best friend, incredible father and loving son died October 19, 2010 after fighting bladder cancer. He moved to Long Beach, NY in 1976 with Sonja and they were married at Temple Emanu-el in 1979.
 
Hey phyz... Have a terminal heart attack and become a permanent member of the site.
 


Cool pic man.
 
Back
Top