I CLEANED OUT MY PERSONAL MESSAGES BOX.

jbarn25

Forum Resident
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
502
Location
USA
ANYONE WHO WAS TRYING TO PM ME PLEASE DO SO NOW MY INBOX IS NO LONGER FULL. I DOWNLOADED ALL MESSAGES TO MY COMPUTER.
 
no one cares you son of whore amrikan go clean your white mums pussy I am sure you will find a dozen non-white dicks in there
 
Hakas. That comment is totally unacceptable. The whole points of this forum is to enable us to comment in a fairly civilised manner on each other's posts. I must admit that I have found yours offensive but that may be because you are a particularly unpleasant individual. I started by hoping you were writing tongue I cheek, after a while I began to think you actually believed what you were. posting
What however is totally unacceptable is to attack someone's mother. I have always taken the view that censorship is wrong but I really think you have gone too far and that you ought post an apology for the hurt and offence you must have caused.
And yes, it is relevant that an inbox is now available for receiving messages. It means that we can contact each other in confidence and perhaps make on line friends. Not that I think that this is likely to be relevant to you
 
no one cares you son of whore amrikan go clean your white mums pussy I am sure you will find a dozen non-white dicks in there

:ban:
 
no one cares you son of whore amrikan go clean your white mums pussy I am sure you will find a dozen non-white dicks in there

First off you cannot spell, I am an AMERICAN, I AM WHITE YOU PIECE OF TRASH. I guess you did not get my point across very well in the PM I sent you.

WE AS A WHOLE BOARD NEED TO SPAM YOUR INBOX, I USED THE HANGMANS KNOT/PIC IN A PM THAT I SENT YOU. I GUESS IT DID NOT GET THE POINT ACROSS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

PS:Sorry for typing in all caps, it is a bad habit sometimes. I need to break it, thanks for understading.
 
Back
Top