I am a morgue technician ask me anything

Another question, Meatpie. When it's summer, are there flies sitting on the dead guys' bodies when they are displayed on the slabs for the autopsy? I guess it would be difficult to get all the flies out.

Good god.

NO !!!!

Bodies are washed during processing to eliminate maggot infestations.

Modern morgues have dozens of high voltage fly zappers. And sticky fly tape. We even had a gadget that would periidically spray insecticide mist into thr cold room for decomps.

Good god.

NO !!!!

Bodies are washed during processing to eliminate maggot infestations.

Modern morgues have dozens of high voltage fly zappers. And sticky fly tape. We even had a gadget that would periidically spray insecticide mist into thr cold room for decomps.
Maybe not all morgues got that?

We have insect nets on the windows and air-conditioning in the autopsy room so no flies no.

#Meatpie
Has it happened that the deceased was dressed in a non-standard outfit for a funeral? Instead of a suit, wearing a tracksuit, sweatshirt or other clothes?

#Meatpie
Has it happened that the deceased was dressed in a non-standard outfit for a funeral? Instead of a suit, wearing a tracksuit, sweatshirt or other clothes?
Yes, happens all the time esp for young lads.

does dead cock still has the cocksmell?
Yes and gets even stronger with time but the head becomes a little dry and sometimes develops a bluish or purple discolaration which I like a lot.

Interestingly in other guys the cock head becomes very pale shortly after death.

No. We don't have cameras anywhere in the morgue you can do whatever you want with the dead athletes and models it is just unbelievable paradise it feels like another planet, another world.

The smells are truly powerful - the odour of young guys socks, underwear, piss, dead feet, shit, blood, chemicals all hit deep in the nostrils at once and just overwhelm a necro it is dizzying pleasure for me.

But most people can't stand it for 30 seconds and want out, want to leave.

I sometimes feel like I live in a different universe from other people.

Yet moments alone with a beautiful dead naked model are so precious and transient it is never enough I can't get enough. After so many years I still want more and the lust is getting stronger and continues day and night.

The more models you have the more obsessed you become and alive people start to bore you and you start to feel unahppy and bored when you are not with a body.

Such intense level of necrophilia lust can quickly fry your brain and mess you up for life.

After you start cutting dead naked men every alive guy you meet is just potenrial dead meat to you with a talking mouth, nothing else.

As I said alive people start to bore you after spending many years in a morgue around beautiful naked medical cadavers. :facepalm:

Do you think it’s common for hot athletes and models to be touched or molested raped in morgues? Do you know if it’s different in the USA ?

How could I possibly know that?

All I know is that news reports about necro activites in USA morgues are pretty common and we can safely conclude that such activies are widespread but remains taboo subject.

when my friend died I wondered if his body would be raped. It sounds like it happens. I hope it did
Cute.

Obviously it happens although not on a massive scale so most likely he wasn't violated but we will never know.

Back