Hot & Handsome young soldier Executed

jon_b

Forum Elite
Hot & Handsome young soldier executed with 3 bullets shot into his head - he won't be doing any more fighting :dunno:

Spot the fountain of blood spurting from his forehead :shooting spree:

What a BEAUTY......into the back of the truck he goes.......

Sad for him, he was realy cute. Looks like this pics are from video. I would like to see this bloody fountain in action. Anyway his is totaly :hot:

He was a piece of talent for sure. I would never have noticed that blood fountain had you not pointed it out.

I posted this video months ago and as usual you losers ignore my posts

Last edited:
This video is very hot, I wanted to be part of the damned so isis to have this body and feet

Why, why, why... are these hot, young soldiers left so thoroughly overdressed for their final exit!? Doesn't ISIS know they are depriving this forum the benefit of taking in these fine lads in all their glory? Please don't get me wrong, I'm not asking this only out of selfish desire. After all, think of all the clothes that could be donated to Good Will. So, Mr. Jihadi, in an effort to create even more visual interest, and to help clothe the less fortunate, would you please consider leaving your victims in a more denuded state of repose? That said, thanks Jon and Phyzzi for the wonderful post!

Back