Highschool Crushes Story

Anonia74774

Forum Newcomer
CHAPTER 1

I was in highschool when I first met Jacob. He was beautiful, tall, about 6"3, short dark brown hair, slender body, amazing brown eyes, and his amazingly smooth dreamy body.

Although you could say that he looked kinda skinny, under his shirt was pure muscle.
I remember lusting over him, admiring across the class, following him around just for a glimpse of that tight ass, even sneaking into the locker rooms before his swim practice for a peek of his huge cock through his tight speedo which left very little to the imagination.

But now, five years later, I'm 23 and with the highschool reunion coming up, I now have the bravery to carry out my dark desires.
Call me insane, call me sadistic, but I never loved him, I wanted to own him, and this reunion would be my perfect chance to make my fantasies reality.

It's now five o'clock, the reunion party had ended an hour ago, a complete bore, reminding of all the fake smiles and ass kissing I had to do to survive highschool.

I managed to talk to Jacob, who looked as sexy and beautiful as he did five years ago. We conversed a little while, drinking and talking about our time together, when really he didn't even recognize me, we never even went beyond asking each other for pens during class. But the fear of offending always supersedes all other emotions.

It was near end of the party ,when he was already mostly drunk, that I slipped a dangerous amount of roophies into his drink. He gulped it all up, and we both laughed.
At the end of the party, I put Jacob's arm over my shoulders and carried him over to my car, making sure everyone else had already left.

I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably. I had finally done it, all my dreams were about to come true, Jacob would FINALLY be mine....

Do continue!

I can tell there's more to the story. It makes me think about all the perfect guys you saw and fantasized about in high school. The ones you still can't get out of your mind!

Back