Handsome Young Man Hangs Himself on a Metal Fence in Russia

Thanks Meatpie.

Would've cut him down and taken him home if I saw him there. He looked so young and handsome.

Meat pie my old friend I was missing you a lot,my childhood was spent with dead,you showed me my darkest fantasies ,and I grew up with you,I needed you back then,now I m totally comfortable with dead bodies and having sex with them albeit with due respect to all who passed away,life is momentary,I was a coward to leave you and you suffered a lot ,I m to blame,I don't want to be any elite member or anything, I just want to say I m sorry ,you are my personal hero,you stood when everyone sank ,how could I ever repay your courage? If in future I become financially independent then surely I will consider to be a part of this brotherhood ,please don't make me one for free,I will feel ashamed, because before accepting oneself one has to learn core philosophy, it's not a matter of sex either ,it's earning ones dignity to have this beautiful sexual adventure, because these bodies may be lifeless but they are not!It takes shaping of mind how to deal with it ,then one deserves to have his due of sex ,sex is not a crime in general, but stigma makes one ,in future if I had an opportunity to be myself I will thank my ,childhood friend who stood till this time ,my cute dead guy,for we serve the whole humanity ,by telling that what death occurred could have been prevented,by thought full consideration, I as I read post here members reveal their sadness too,then they do what nature made them,we as a brotherhood are more aware how not to solve conflics but if conflics arise ,strong we stand with wisdom in our heart that ,next day we will also croak, and be someone's meat so accepting and giving ones body to others and taking ones share and in return reducing crime in general is an honourable act ,hail cute dead guys !I love you from bottom of my heart!You can make this message public my permission is granted !

Back