Guys getting killed <3

MaJo

Forum Regular
Established Member
Hey.

I have been browsing this site for a long time, but figured it was time to say hello.

I think I could be defined as a gay sexual sadist or homicidal necro (not practicing, of course). I love watching guys being snuffed by other guys - and honestly the more cold hearted and brutal, the better :devilish::devilish:. (No harm in watching, when the deed has already been done).

Sharp knives, dull knives, machetes, beheadings, beatings, fire, electro etc. - all hot. Then I have a special thing for guns - both hand a automatic. Not very common here - but watching a good massacre feels so good.
Not proud or glad to be a sado, but being what I am, I might as well enjoy the fantasies.

Hey.

I have been browsing this site for a long time, but figured it was time to say hello.

I think I could be defined as a gay sexual sadist or homicidal necro (not practicing, of course). I love watching guys being snuffed by other guys - and honestly the more cold hearted and brutal, the better :devilish::devilish:. (No harm in watching, when the deed has already been done).

Sharp knives, dull knives, machetes, beheadings, beatings, fire, electro etc. - all hot. Then I have a special thing for guns - both hand a automatic. Not very common here - but watching a good massacre feels so good.
Not proud or glad to be a sado, but being what I am, I might as well enjoy the fantasies.
welcome! we are all brothers here!

I love watching guys being snuffed by other guys - and honestly the more cold hearted and brutal, the better :devilish::devilish:
Ditto. A cold-hearted killing warms my heart. I love to watch a young man dying. Suffering a brutal death. A long painful death. A bloody death. Gets my juices flowing. So sweet.

Slow death by cutting the jugglar and letting it bleed out, convulsing its lungs filling with blood. Laying in the blood until the corpse goes cold under you.

Hey.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here, it’s very friendly.

Back