FREE DOWNLOAD ON BESTDEATHS

todd00009

Forum Veteran
We'd like to thank our loyal fans and friends for sticking with us as we transition from our old site to new site.
We know we've had some issues... but we're slowly working them out.
As a THANK YOU ... here is one of the most disturbing, bloodiest, and HOTTEST video we've ever produced...
It's a navel stabbing of a teenager (We assure you this boy is DEFINITELY 18)... Check it out... and sign in the new site and download it FOR FREE!

TiedUpStabbing (1).jpgTiedUpStabbing (8).jpgTiedUpStabbing (4).jpgTiedUpStabbing (6).jpgTiedUpStabbing (7).jpg

LINK TO VIDEO:
http://staging.bestdeaths.com/tied-up-stabbing.html

You'll have to sign in and "purchase" it FOR FREE

Todd, the new site is excellent. Easy to navigate. Thanks for your generosity with the free clip. Wonderful work. I do hope you have the victim signed up for a ligature strangulation scene in the future. Keep up the excellent work!

Todd, the new site is excellent. Easy to navigate. Thanks for your generosity with the free clip. Wonderful work. I do hope you have the victim signed up for a ligature strangulation scene in the future. Keep up the excellent work!

Agree, i want you make the rope mark in victim´s necks

Todd,

I tried to "purchase" this free video on March 1. The site wouldn't complete my transaction because according to the error message, "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no payment method for it." I sent a request for help to the Contact Us people, and Mark replied, "Thanks for your note! Let me get it to the right person and we will get right back to you. - Mark . Today is March 4, and I still have no reply to my query. Can you get someone to help me please?

HangTime

Todd,

I tried to "purchase" this free video on March 1. The site wouldn't complete my transaction because according to the error message, "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no payment method for it." I sent a request for help to the Contact Us people, and Mark replied, "Thanks for your note! Let me get it to the right person and we will get right back to you. - Mark . Today is March 4, and I still have no reply to my query. Can you get someone to help me please?

HangTime

I've had a similar problem with Best Deaths failing to respond to me. I'm no longer going to give them any more of my business.

I've had a similar problem with Best Deaths failing to respond to me. I'm no longer going to give them any more of my business.

Todd has mentioned in other threads that they are experiencing issues with receiving emails on the new site. It should be fixed soon.

Todd is a good guy and eager to help with issues - you need to send an email to him directly at todd00009@aol.com - he will respond and get you what you need. I recently had an issue and once I got to him directly, it was corrected very fast.

BestDeaths is the only site out there right now, providing what we like to see. I am sure if you contact him through this email you will change your mind about giving them your business!

Todd

I had an order problem (# 100001494) and wrote to the site on March 5. I have sent two reminders but still not had any reply to date (March 12).

Could you get someone to help please?

Todd I had an order problem (# 100001494) and wrote to the site on March 5. I have sent two reminders but still not had any reply to date (March 12). Could you get someone to help please?

Hey barefootfun -
They have had a problem with email. He had me email him at todd00009@aol.com - he posted this in another thread last week!

Back