Guest viewing is limited

Drug Mule Autopsied

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
64,839
Location
Bulgaria
 
Hey, Meatpie, for some reason this pic is not showing up for me. Is it imagebam?
 
Some others too you posted today are not appearing, "Crispy" "Drug Mule" and "Dead in the flip flops"
 
damn it deadboy, I have no idea why.

Its been like that since yesterday, some say they see the pics others can't.

I see them. Maybe you can try in a different browser, I am at a loss don't know why this is happening.

Its not imagebam.
 
Anyway, I reuploaded them to imagebam
 
Holy shit! All that was inside the dude? I have never seen someone's guts laid out so neatly on a coroner's table. What the fuck did the dude think was going to happen after he swallowed all that shit? I wonder what they were paying him. Poor dude. Pity we don't see his face in these pics though.

Thanks for reposting man!:sm (26):
 
He just wanted to be rich.

Thats a lot of drugs, I wonder how he swallowed all that shit.
 
This is an incredible sequence - thank you as always for superb content! May I ask, is the photograph censored (sort of 'fogging'), or is the blurring around the genitalia in the first picture unintentional?

A beautiful body nonetheless--
 
yeah,nice body

wow! Crazy. But i could not do this mule job,i dont like eating too much :sm (37): hehe. :sm (25)::sm (46)::sm (47):
 
What a great body to waste on drugs. If he wants ti die I would make it more fun.
 
Back
Top