- Joined
- Jan 13, 2012
- Messages
- 7,006
- Location
- Cannibal Heaven
I do not like viewing dead women, children or old people. But young men? Oh my god how beautiful is a dead, or dying, young man? Absolute Heaven! And if they are cute and showing skin, all the better. I like to see them die. I like to see them being killed. The more blood the better because I fantasize licking up their warm blood. And sliding my finger into a warm, bloody bullet hole.
My tastes are simple. Really, they are. Dead. Dying. Youth. Male. Skin. Blood. Fear. Pain.
My fantasies are also simple. Watching the death. Doing the deed. Being the recipient. Equally erotic.
And the eroticism stimulates me to write all my stories.
Photo. Video. Storyline. I haven't killed anyone, so no sense of guilt.
Why? Just because I get off on it. So who the fuck cares why?
We are all different and come at this question from so many life experiences. A simple answer by me is an answer that applies to me alone. No one else. It's complicated. We're complicated. I am fascinated by all the opinions and explanations offered in this discussion. All are equally valid. I can understand them all, if not relate psychologically.
This has been a great discussion. I hope we can have more on many subjects. Let's explore our psyches as they relate to the website: how it stimulates us, how it turns us off, whether it actually affects our lives. Cute Dead Guys has been one of the most interesting and influential sites I have ever encountered. It is what we, the members, make of it.
My tastes are simple. Really, they are. Dead. Dying. Youth. Male. Skin. Blood. Fear. Pain.
My fantasies are also simple. Watching the death. Doing the deed. Being the recipient. Equally erotic.
And the eroticism stimulates me to write all my stories.
Photo. Video. Storyline. I haven't killed anyone, so no sense of guilt.
Why? Just because I get off on it. So who the fuck cares why?
We are all different and come at this question from so many life experiences. A simple answer by me is an answer that applies to me alone. No one else. It's complicated. We're complicated. I am fascinated by all the opinions and explanations offered in this discussion. All are equally valid. I can understand them all, if not relate psychologically.
This has been a great discussion. I hope we can have more on many subjects. Let's explore our psyches as they relate to the website: how it stimulates us, how it turns us off, whether it actually affects our lives. Cute Dead Guys has been one of the most interesting and influential sites I have ever encountered. It is what we, the members, make of it.