- Joined
- Feb 11, 2025
- Messages
- 24
- Location
- Vietnam
Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone here got obsession with hot male neck fetish and want to hurt it like me?
Been quite obsessed with The Red Garrote series, now I made it myself by hiring handsome actor with hot neck to play all my desires with his neck.
checkya.com

I'm wondering if anyone here got obsession with hot male neck fetish and want to hurt it like me?
Been quite obsessed with The Red Garrote series, now I made it myself by hiring handsome actor with hot neck to play all my desires with his neck.
SHORT THRILLER FILM | DEADLY AUCTION by Thiller - CheckYa
A desperate man lists his body—and his remaining lifespan—in a live online auction for the ultra-wealthy. What begins as a grotesque bid for survival quickly turns into a private performance for deranged elite spectators who pay not just for ownership, but for the privilege of deciding how...