Can someone look at my pics and let me know what you think?

Like the first pic. At heart i am a sock man.
 
I'd fuck you with your face covered. Nice body, cool post dude.
 
like to more of you dead....other poses and clothes stripped
 
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll try to post some more soon as I need to meet up with someone to do it.

If anyone was interested, the pictures were for the following roleplay:

An 18 year old teenager injested poison by mistake and at the hospiral was told he had 24 hours to live. During the final hours, he strictly said he did not wanr to be stripped naked or have his nude teen body bare and exposed. Once he passed, the morgue attendants went against his wishes and undressed his teen body. Later, they begin tickling his armpits, soles, legs and butt to anaylze for any nerve relfex. (When the boy was alove, he was extremely ticklish AND self conscious of his body). They later decide they want a sperm cycle and take advantage of his angle lust boner
 
That scenario gives ME a boner.
 
Back
Top