Guest viewing is limited

Brother omar showing white kufrs their place

Hakas

Forum Regular
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
87
Location
UAE
http://fapdu.com/hot-white-slave-girl
Whites boi s .. your white sister is being treated as she deserves to be treated by superior arab male.
In the video is brother Omar arab muslim who studied in the west showing whites their place

muslim-fuck-white-girls.jpg
 
Last edited:
HAKAS, YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, AND HAVE DRUGS INJECTED INTO YOU CONSTANTLY SO YOU WILL NEVER EVER HURT ANYONE ELSE AGAIN, IF I WAS YOUR MOTHER, I WOULD DISOWN YOU.
 
Please stop giving Donald Trump meaning Hakas. You are a completetool.
 
maybe we could download all of the things that hakas has posted here and forward it all to don trump,
then he could report it all to the news media and gain credibility with his statements about muslims, maybe the news media would have law enforcement track his ISP and go to him as a potential terrorist threat who harbors hateful and extremist ideas and arrest him with probable cause......




???????????????????????????????


just a thought..................
 
Good idea ,Stu. BTW, who the f... is this twerp Ive noticed u quite properly mocking? A self loathing, poor little rich Saudi boy, whose life has been spent sucking at the poisonous teat of the Saudi state theocracy? Perhaps a confused wretch, rejected by both males & females? And now he's gone & pissed off the dead, or rather, the lovers of the dead. Hope the kid can self-stimulate, cuz I predict that's to be the extent of his love life.
Opps...I forgot. Saudi Arabia apparently still allows slaves, & near slave like conditions for the unfortunate souls tricked into working there. The dickless arab wonder will probably have the state pop him a whore out its tit.
 
Last edited:
Please stop giving Donald Trump meaning Hakas. You are a completetool.

Like most men who are white and right wing I wont be surprised if Donald Trump also jacks off seeing white women sucking black or arab cock ;)

The white women, gays, sissies and blacks are invariably gonna defeat him with their votes :).. You can suck his cock
 
Last edited:
I found More fap material for white boys

 
Last edited:
Hakas
It is guys like you who enable Donald Trump to make his offensive comments about preventing Muslims entering the states. Mind you this may be your intention since there seems to be a lot who prefer living in the liberal west to living in the repressive Arab regimes.
And has it crossed your mind that the number of people who have upset on this site might indicate that you are wrong in your views. And if, as I suspect, you are a self hating homosexual, you may need to emigrate one day if you are to avoid the fate your Arab friends would offer you, a date with a swordsman.
 
As much as I hate to admit it, a lot of what Hakas is saying is true. He has a vile way of saying it and that is only to get a rise out of you, he's getting off on that. But he's not wrong. The Muslim religion does not teach peace, it is built on violence as its core. The goal is and has always been to spread and become dominant so they can rule. People like to promote acceptance and appeasement, because it helps them feel better about themselves and it helps to promote their agenda. The problem with this is that once this road is built, anyone can travel it and there are no exits. The construction for this road was started in the 70s with the happy feel good attitude, construction took a break in the 80s, but then started back in the 90s with the term PC. Political Correctness opens the door for all opinions to be accepted without regard to outcome. If people would just stop and consider the repercussions of there actions, they would not do it or say it. But a mentality of I want it right now so I'm gonna get it, fuck the future, has been established. We are now living in the world created by this mentality. A country divided between people who understand this great nation and why it was created and the children spoiled by the years of feel good, love yourself, take whatever you want, doctrine.

If this country doesn't wake up, America will become a third world country (18 trillion in debt and growing by billions daily, with no chance to repay it). When America is no longer the power that it is, the rest of the world will fall immediately. Women will be oppressed, gays will be slain (how ironic is that - the biggest group to start this movement, will be oppressed by it, worse than before), FORCED to worship their god.

This may sound a bit extreme, but it is in our future, if things do not change. The so called radicals are here and the Muslim religion is growing stronger in America everyday. Do not forget that they despise our freedoms and seek to destroy them. The mentality described above has created the environment for them to grow and thrive.

So you know where I am coming from - I am a gay man trapped in a str8 lifestyle. Do not mistake, I know that I am trapped by my own values, if I didn't care I would say fuck it all and become a huge gay slut, but I do, so I struggle daily with my desires as does everyone on this site.

I just wish people would wake up and see it, but they are so wrapped up in themselves they just can't.
 
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
 
Laser dude.
I thoughtful,post but I really hope you are wrong. There are many Moslems, as Christians too for that matter, who fit the profile you portray but I genuinely believe that most Muslims are integrated into society and are no more determined to force their views on the rest of us than the pope or chief rabbi. After all if you want to read about an intolerant people try the book of numbers.but Judaism has moved on as I hope Islam will given time.
I work with Muslims, my best friend is a Muslim, family members have married Muslims and they are amongst the best, the nicest, the most inclusive people I know.
I am sure there are people who match your fears, the Wahabis for example, but I believe they are atypical of their religion. And no religion is peaceful per se, think of the Burmese Buddhist monks, the southern baptists, the northern Irish presbetarians for example. You could,perhaps argue that all religion is bad, I would disagree, but to stigmatise Islam as unique is I think a little unfair.
I guess time will tell. But for both our sakes, and the future of humanity, I really hope that I am nearer to the truth than you; and I guess you do too
 
Thanks, Linder, for not blasting me. I do hope you are right, but I do feel that people need to wake up and think about how their actions will impact the future. I too have friends that are Muslim and this is how I know that the Muslim religion is not a peaceful religion. I agree that most Muslims incorporate into society, just fine, but this is what is so scary. As for Christians and the others, these religions are built on a morality that is beneficial to society as a whole.
 
Fuck u I'm not gay

In which case why do you want to fuck him? Or is it a case of 'I'm not gay but I like fucking guys' just like 'I'm not a necro but I've joined a site called Cute Dead Guys to look at the cute dead guys'?
 
Back
Top