A Game of Execution

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
I'm a 19 year old young man and I played a game of being executed with my teammates yesterday in the locker room in the gym. Currently I'm a player in local fencing club and the other day I made a promise with a teammate that the one who was beaten would be hanged in the locker room until close to unconscious. And unfortunately I lost with a really small difference. However I was confirmed to be "executed". And I said I wanted to be hanged in the locker room after workout in gym. And my "final time" came eventually yesterday afternoon.

Yesterday I finished my regular workout in gym and 3 teammates asked me to come into the locker room. I'm 1.83 meter tall and weigh 62kg. Once I entered the locker room they tightened my hands behind my body, and cut my vest, making my sweaty upper body exposed. Then I wore shorts, thick black socks and high top sneakers. My feet were really hot and damp in the thick socks and heavy sneakers. And I raised my head, staring at the noose knotted by thick rope. Tom, the mate beat me in the fencing game, said "Are you nervous?"

I said "I am really excited about being hanged."

"Should I give you a little torture before the 'execution'?"

"Show me your little torture!"

Then he took out a needle, around 3cm long, thrusting into my right nipple entirely. Before dragging it out, another mate smeared a type of liquid around the point on the nipple where the needle stuck in. The pain made my right chest almost numb. And when he dragged the needle out, he used a tissue wipe the blood away. Later Tom used a stethoscope, putting the probe under my left pec, saying "Your heart is still beating so steady. Your heart rate is even under 60bpm! Shall we start?"

"Of course! Make my execution as painful as you can!"

My ankles were tightened together as well in order to prevent me from struggling, releasing my pain during the execution. I walked to the noose. Two boys lifted me up and the other one put my neck into the noose. Suddenly they put me down thoroughly! At the moment, I groaned "Ehhhhh~" I tried to keep standing straight, like a brave soldier being executed by enemies. I found I started rolling my eyes back and couldn't hear or see anything. Because my ankles and hands were all fixed, so I couldn't swing or struggle in order to release the pain caused by asphyxia. My tiptoe was only one or two cent meters above the floor! Shortly after the pain, I found I didn't know anything. The last sense was a mate touched my right nipple, maybe attempt to know whether I still had sense of touch.

When I came back to consciousness, I was lying on the ground straightly, with hands and ankles tightened still, but my sneakers were removed. The sweat made the socks totally stick to my foot skin. Tom said I was only slightly struggled and most of the time I kept still. The total length of execution was 4'39''. If I had held on more, I would have gone to the other side.

Interesting?

Back