Guest viewing is limited

90% white moms are sluts, bitches and whores

Hakas

Forum Regular
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
87
Location
UAE
90% white moms are sluts, bitches and whores, so obviously that makes so many whites sonz of whores which goes without saying :wink:
There are many western colleges in UAE like New York Institute of Technology, London Business School, Middlesex University Rochester Institute etc..with foreign staff. I have on many occasions got laid with white moms in 30's working as professors and lecturers in those univs. I think white moms melt down when they see a arab stud or a non-white cock in front of em and wants to feel the difference.
After fucking white moms one i usually abuse them verbally and they kind of enjoy it and submit, its in their nature.
On the other hand many white sons would jerk off seeing their mom with an arab or a black guy. I had banged this white mom in UK, she was the mom of my class mate when i was in college there, he found out but didn't say anything, just lessened talking to me. There are 2 things possible here either he liked thinking about his white mom with another guy arab makes it even more intense or its a common thing for white peope.
I have a pic of her Who wants to see her. She was a hot white mom in her 40's with tattoos. I can post it here.
 
Last edited:
If I have to choose between a white girl and a married white mother. I would choose a white mother because for me white girl is no challenge for me she is just gonna spread her legs she is free do so and by the time she gets married she would have more than 2 dozen cocks, but to get a white mom into the bed I would have to at least do something and it would burn some white asses if found out.
 
Last edited:
i want to skin and fuck and eat your soles hakas..
ill tie u down and gag u with my sweaty sock
while I skin your feet soles as u are forced to watch,
Mmmmm, sound like fun baby??????????
 
i want to skin and fuck and eat your soles hakas..
ill tie u down and gag u with my sweaty sock
while I skin your feet soles as u are forced to watch,
Mmmmm, sound like fun baby??????????

Good Morning Rick, I also think he needs to be hanged, roasted on an open fire and fed to the wolves. (Oh if your home please answer your phone rick)
 
Hakas
You seem too have this fetish about sleeping with white women. Is this because you've been rejected by the women of your own race.
 
That's not quite the UAE way of doing things, and i'm not sure if they have wolves. They do have lots of oil though, and boiling Hakas in oil could be fun (deep-fried tiny dick?).
However we probably don't need to take any action - this is some of what Wikipedia says about the UAE legal system:
"Flogging is a punishment for criminal offences such as adultery, premarital sex and alcohol consumption.[104][105][106] Due to Sharia courts, flogging is legal with sentences ranging from 80 to 200 lashes.[104][107][108] Verbal abuse pertaining to a person's sexual honour is illegal and punishable by 80 lashes.[109] Between 2007 and 2014, many people in the UAE were sentenced to 100 lashes. 1n recent years, several people have retracted their guilty plea in illicit sex cases after being sentenced to stoning or 100 lashes.[154][155] The punishment for committing adultery is 100 lashes for unmarried people and stoning to death for married people". Oh, and they do amputation and crucifixion too.
And our idiot friend hakas has effectively confessed to illicit sex, adultery and rape, on a site which we know is monitored by the authorities - like I say, we may not need to take any action to make these things happen!
 
Hakas, I am not sure where you get your statistics. Certainly compared to Arab women, American women are far more uninhibited. Furthermore, Americans and Arabs define whore differently. While Arabs might consider all sex before marriage whorish, Americans consider such women "experienced." To heap such scorn on white women ignores the diversity of American culture, which is interspersed with African American, Hispanic, Indian, and Asian women, the majority of whom assimilate into western culture and are therefore also "whores" by your definition.
I am fine with your generalization. American women are also independent, intelligent, politically astute, and gainfully employed. One man's whore is another man's prize. To each his own. I would never for a second generalize Arab women as whores - because they are not (for the most part.) But I do generalize them as inferior. They are weak, timid, and live in the shadow of the men in their lives. I do not blame you for preferring a good white whore over an Arab prude any day of the week. No offense taken...none intended.
 
Good Morning Rick, I also think he needs to be hanged, roasted on an open fire and fed to the wolves. (Oh if your home please answer your phone rick)

im not home in wi at the moment, im at the dallas penthouse........
call this fri or this weekend...........
 
im not home in wi at the moment, im at the dallas penthouse........
call this fri or this weekend...........

Thank You. Oh, to those who tell me I need to clean out my Private Messages Inbox, I do not want to delete them, can they be saved to your personal computer so you do not loose them. Then I will delete them.
 
remo135 you son of whore typicall amrikan/european Mangina.
Most white women are just for use and throw purposes like whores ain't even marriage material like your very own mum, no wonder marriages in white world declining.
 
Last edited:
I am black, Hakas. You can ask Meatpie if you do not believe me. Even my profile pic features a black guy. If you are trying to make a point, then please do so.
 
hakas, all u need is a good white boy like me to worship your feet/soles before I chop the soles off and
fuck and eat your raw sole meat in front of you!:hot::winner::totally hot::load::rude_footfetish:
 
TROLL: Example, The asshole Hakas causing problems on this site, and I think the best thing is he should be put before a firing squad, roasted on a open pit fire have his feet chopped off before roasting for stustustugoo(Rick) and make other UAE residents eat him. His body does not deserve to be eaten by dogs incase he has an incurable disease. I want to make the UAE residents suffer not a poor cute Dog.
 
90% white moms are sluts, bitches and whores, so obviously that makes so many whites sonz of whores which goes without saying :wink:
There are many western colleges in UAE like New York Institute of Technology, London Business School, Middlesex University Rochester Institute etc..with foreign staff. I have on many occasions got laid with white moms in 30's working as professors and lecturers in those univs. I think white moms melt down when they see a arab stud or a non-white cock in front of em and wants to feel the difference.
After fucking white moms one i usually abuse them verbally and they kind of enjoy it and submit, its in their nature.
On the other hand many white sons would jerk off seeing their mom with an arab or a black guy. I had banged this white mom in UK, she was the mom of my class mate when i was in college there, he found out but didn't say anything, just lessened talking to me. There are 2 things possible here either he liked thinking about his white mom with another guy arab makes it even more intense or its a common thing for white peope.
I have a pic of her Who wants to see her. She was a hot white mom in her 40's with tattoos. I can post it here.

SHOW US PROOF OF WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE HAKAS, WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR SICKING FACE. YOU NEED TO DIE. OH, FOR THE RECORD YOUR A SLUT, AND A FUCKING LIAR, AGAIN YOU MUST DIE:hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:
 
Last edited:
WE NEED TO SPAM HAKAS PM INBOX SAYING HE NEEDS TO DIE, MAYBE THAT WILL GET THE POINT ACROSS AND MAKE HIM LEAVE THE BOARD PERMENTALY.
 
Last edited:
LOL..........................
 
THANK YOU,THANK YOU, GLAD YOU LOVED THE JOKE.
 
I am black, Hakas. You can ask Meatpie if you do not believe me. Even my profile pic features a black guy. If you are trying to make a point, then please do so.

Touché :)
 
Nice, I think we scared him off. I am crossing my fingers hoping the little asshole never ever returns. He did not reply to my PM, but I think he got the point and will never visit us again.
 
Back
Top