3D Electro torture - First test renders for a new comic

image.jpg thought it'd be cool to show him wearing a thong to begin the session. After the torturer bashed his balls the thong gets shredded during the bashing!

image.jpgimage.jpg building up a huge load if cum to feed the victim. What Sparkie doesn't know is his torturer is a previous victim here, he has to keep torturing new muscle boys or end up back on the bed himself, though the torturer often uses it himself because now he loves the feeling of pain in his balls.

Sparkle's smooth hairless muscular body. His sweaty, protruding veins. So hot!

It's pretty hot stuff eh, I would give anything to be Sparkie, electrocuted for weeks, months on that bedframe till death!

Working on more of these. And the comic in general.

image.jpg the final ride, the dial turned up full and the needle red lines as Sparkie screams his final screams then goes forever quite and left to convulse, twitch and wriggle on the shockbed even hours after death. The torturer will make a lot of money out of Sparkie's death video!!

I'd be posting a lot more but I keep getting locked out of the forum?!? If this keeps happening I'll have no choice but to move all this over to darkfetishnet .. Since they song lock me out every week. So if you wanna see more of Sparkie's electro torture then don't shut me out. If this is revenge for my 3D art not bring about stabbing or hangings then what can I say?!

Anyways, more to come .. Assuming I'll actually be allowed to post it?!

Ok, we'll due the underwhelming response I'll be posting future updates to my electro torture comic at my profile on http://darkfetishnet.com/Sparkieshock/

It's too much work to post all this in multiple places, and seeing as how everyone here seems into stabbing, shooting or hanging I guess this just ain't the place for my kind of death torture fantasies. So, to those that are interested, you know where to come. And the others weren't paying attention anyways!

Ciao!

Back