3D Electro torture - First test renders for a new comic

Keep this pretty boy alive and in severe pain for as long as possible.

I'm working on a whole comic story of this, and the reason I'm doing it is a). Cos I find this particular torture extremely hot and b). Nobody else has ever dared to do a male electro torture comic.. It if there is any it's very rare. Just hold on a bit, more images coming soon. This muscle boy will be tortured mercilessly for your pleasure.

image.jpg After a long ball bash a passed out muscle boy is tied the standing shockbed, the torturer will wait an hour or so to allow his balls time to swell up, thus making them bigger targets to absorb electricity.

(New bunch of test renders .. 5 more incoming. Can only do one at a time from my iPhone).

View attachment 68080 His first view as he wakes up! Oh he's seen it before but he had no doubt he'd be spending the day wriggling, twitching, bouncing and surpressing his loudest scream! His balls ached a lot, he had to hide that he found that sensation very pleasurable .. Or his torturer would make this last for months .. Perhaps that wouldn't be so bad!

image.jpg nothing more worth watching than a sweat soaked teen muscle boy taking pain for your pleasure! He'd have to make the boy gets plenty of water, and protein, the massive cumload in the torturers own huge balls would do nicely.

image.jpg Juicing people on the shockbed was usually a careful affair. Many people died early on in the session because their pain tolerance was low .. Others it turned them into gibbering wrecks, making them insane .. And then there were boys like Sparkie who just grunted and strained and no matter how much voltage you put them through, somehow he absorbed it and never gave in. Boys like this we're born to be tortured for the pleasure of a true sadist.

It was always fun red lining this boy, just watch him when I turn this up, he's incredible!

image.jpgAnd last for today, the needle is in the red, poor Sparkie has no choice but to thrash around for his master. Perhaps If he grunted and struggled hard enough the torturer would feed him his cum as he had every other day. He nearly drowned everytime, but he needed food and it was the only thing being offered. At least if he choked to death on the torturers massive cock then he wouldn't have to face the electricity anymore. He had been tortured here for days, he got the distinct impression he would not come out alive.

Last edited:
View attachment 68080 His first view as he wakes up! Oh he's seen it before but he had no doubt he'd be spending the day wriggling, twitching, bouncing and surpressing his loudest scream! His balls ached a lot, he had to hide that he found that sensation very pleasurable .. Or his torturer would make this last for months .. Perhaps that wouldn't be so bad!

oh his torturer wouldnt make it last for months, he would take it as far beyond it being pleasurable for the condemned as he can without killing him immediately.

Back