Unfortunately, I can not understand the language of the announcer or the police.

Djbear, let me try to help you to understand the story behind the video. The reporter talks about a 22 y.o. guy, killed. He was killed with 5 shots in his back, stoning and a piece of iron in the head, as you can see in the images of the guy. His name is Waldir and the place were he was found is called DEATH ROW. They works with the possibility of revenge, for problem with drugs, cos his parents did say he was involved with drugs. The reporter talks a lot about the cruelty of the form he was killed. He says this some times in the video. My english is not very well, but to who don't speack portuguese, are these informations of the reporter and the cop. Hope you can understand. Bye.

Very helpful Raycarrt - thanks - and your English was good :yes:

Djbear, let me try to help you to understand the story behind the video. The reporter talks about a 22 y.o. guy, killed. He was killed with 5 shots in his back, stoning and a piece of iron in the head, as you can see in the images of the guy. His name is Waldir and the place were he was found is called DEATH ROW. They works with the possibility of revenge, for problem with drugs, cos his parents did say he was involved with drugs. The reporter talks a lot about the cruelty of the form he was killed. He says this some times in the video. My english is not very well, but to who don't speack portuguese, are these informations of the reporter and the cop. Hope you can understand. Bye.

Thanks for the job.

Back