Young Chinese Lad Dismembered Naked by Gay Necrophile

Thank you, yes these gets reposted every couple of months it is so good and beautiful.

Thanks for re-posting. For me, these are just about the most stimulating photos on the site. I get off on a lot of pics but the situations are not any I could really imagine myself participating in. These are different. A smooth young man, on the floor of my house. Me with knives and cleaver. Cutting. Cleaving. Skinning. Peeling. Caressing. Kissing. Licking. Slurping. Eating. Especially eating. Fully consuming the sweet and the sour. Belching contentedly.

This has been a fantasy since I was first aware of the sexual attraction of other boys. At five, I wanted to cut off and eat the penis of my best friend. Nothing violent. Just bop a cute guy on the head, cut him up. and eat him. All of him. Pick the bones clean. Nothing wasted. Still a fantasy. Never to be achieved. But a source of wet dreams nonetheless.

Thanks for re-posting. For me, these are just about the most stimulating photos on the site. I get off on a lot of pics but the situations are not any I could really imagine myself participating in. These are different. A smooth young man, on the floor of my house. Me with knives and cleaver. Cutting. Cleaving. Skinning. Peeling. Caressing. Kissing. Licking. Slurping. Eating. Especially eating. Fully consuming the sweet and the sour. Belching contentedly.

This has been a fantasy since I was first aware of the sexual attraction of other boys. At five, I wanted to cut off and eat the penis of my best friend. Nothing violent. Just bop a cute guy on the head, cut him up. and eat him. All of him. Pick the bones clean. Nothing wasted. Still a fantasy. Never to be achieved. But a source of wet dreams nonetheless.
I too was fascinated with penis at a young age. One time when i was 5 in kindergarten, my classmate and i went to the boys room to fool around. we touched each other and he licked mine but i decided to take his in my mouth and bit it. probably a little too hard since he yelped. i think i though it was a sausage you could eat!

Lukas17yocutme. I have fantasized doing this to him. So sexy. So sweet. So tasty.

Last edited:
I haven't found anyone who wants me as a victim. I'd like to be the boy that got cut up and castrated. :love1::unsure:

I haven't found anyone who wants me as a victim. I'd like to be the boy that got cut up and castrated. :love1::unsure:
I would love you to be my victim, only stipulation is that you will be used and abused for days and molested over and over again till I deem fit to kill you. If that is fine.

Back