Wickr Handles

Mike803

Forum Regular
Over the years I have enjoyed chatting with CDG members on platforms like Yahoo! Messenger and Skype, but these days Wickr is the most appealing option for the kind of kinky discussions I like to have. I have even been able to meet some CDG members IRL and have some role-playing fun!

For those who use Wickr, I invite you to share your handles here, so that interested CDG members can contact you discreetly more easily.

I am mikedaw on that platform, and hope to hear from old friends and make some new ones there!

Just create a wickr im : werehorse77

Search for buddies who like roleplay, dead guys in uniform, soldiers, narcos, thugs, act in videos, love the dead slides at the wall....

Wickr: countryboy2geld
40yo masculine coountryboy type, looking to meet if you want some of my meat. Looking for someone to remove the reason for my bulge before working down and removing my cowboy boots and...
message me

Thanks to everyone who has shared their Wickr handle here! I have had a number of pleasant chats with CDG members there, and more than one in-person meeting. I'm taking advantage of being unlocked today to renew the call for Wickr handle sharing. Now more than ever it is important to reach out to/stay in touch with those who share our dark desires!

I am 100% victim, of course. Interested in RL in-person snuff play (and beyond).
Wickr: mikedaw

Back