Wickr Handles

Lilibet

Pronouns: That/Bitch
Established Member
I’m deadlilibet on wicker

Lilibet

Pronouns: That/Bitch
Established Member
I tried to edit my post but couldn’t. I’m not using this service anymore so if anyone messaged me I’m not ignoring you I just didn’t see it. @Meatpie if you can delete my handle in the previous post I’d appreciate it so no one messages me. I’m happier talking here through private message if anyone wishes to talk

Mike803

Forum Regular
Thanks to everyone who has posted their Wickr handle in this thread, and thanks in advance to those of you who will do so soon. With Wickr Me not accepting new signups after December 31, 2022 it has become more important than ever to keep track of these like-minded pervs' handles for future reference.

TKO

Forum Regular
I am very convincing in playing dead and dying. Into morgue play and autopsy. I am only the body.

Wickr weasly95

Mike803

Forum Regular
Now that 2023 is under way we are less than a year away from Wickr Me going away, so perhaps this thread can also begin to include conversations about secure alternatives to Wickr Me for secure chats about our favorite dark desires. I have never used anything else for chats about getting snuffed, so any suggestions from this community about other platforms to try would be most welcome!