Wickr Handles

I’m deadlilibet on wicker

I tried to edit my post but couldn’t. I’m not using this service anymore so if anyone messaged me I’m not ignoring you I just didn’t see it. @Meatpie if you can delete my handle in the previous post I’d appreciate it so no one messages me. I’m happier talking here through private message if anyone wishes to talk

Thanks to everyone who has posted their Wickr handle in this thread, and thanks in advance to those of you who will do so soon. With Wickr Me not accepting new signups after December 31, 2022 it has become more important than ever to keep track of these like-minded pervs' handles for future reference.

I am very convincing in playing dead and dying. Into morgue play and autopsy. I am only the body.

Wickr weasly95

Now that 2023 is under way we are less than a year away from Wickr Me going away, so perhaps this thread can also begin to include conversations about secure alternatives to Wickr Me for secure chats about our favorite dark desires. I have never used anything else for chats about getting snuffed, so any suggestions from this community about other platforms to try would be most welcome!

Taking advantage of one of those rare days when I am not locked out to bump this thread with an update: One of my Wickr contacts has suggested a chat platform that might be a suitably secure replacement when Wickr Me goes belly-up at the end of 2023. He suggested Tox, which you can learn more about here: https://tox.chat/

In the meantime, I still chat with prospective killers, chefs, etc. on Wickr. I am mikedaw there...

Downloading and installing Tox was pretty straight-forward, and the user interface is simple. I am Mike803 on this platform, so if you want to try it out you are welcome to add me and start a conversation...

Over the years I have enjoyed chatting with CDG members on platforms like Yahoo! Messenger and Skype, but these days Wickr is the most appealing option for the kind of kinky discussions I like to have. I have even been able to meet some CDG members IRL and have some role-playing fun!

For those who use Wickr, I invite you to share your handles here, so that interested CDG members can contact you discreetly more easily.

I am mikedaw on that platform, and hope to hear from old friends and make some new ones there!
Wickr is shutting down December 31, 2023!

Somebody suggested Kik and Telegram.

Kik is not secure or safe AT ALL. They routinely turn over user IDs and other information to law enforcement, sometimes without even requiring a warrant.

Telegram's security is a bit better, but not entirely convincing. On top of that, you can only do encrypted chats with the phone version of the software; the desktop version does not permit encrypted messaging.

Not locked out today, so wanted to offer a quick update, as we are now just a few months away from the demise of Wickr...

So far, the two alternatives I have used with the best results are Session and Telegram. Wickr users who wish to do so can use this thread to post their IDs on those or other platforms.

Me on Session: 05f0c08a26fca1ed05c8cc4ff77abcc67410a5364654ea77444f870d9bb51a7f38

Me on Telegram: @MikeD803

Back