White women hopping onto black dicks

Hakas

Forum Regular
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
87
Location
UAE
White women hopping onto non-white / black dicks. End of white race. haha.. I know there are many gays in this form that would support it lol thats why they are gays in the first place.
It is evident from the youtube comments on hundreds of such videos that it burns white guys ass but they don't do nothing lol. At the end they end up jerkin off. Sometimes i want to pity them xd.
The best comments are the one where white males say the videos is made by jews and its their propaganda to corrupt the society and end white race, couldn't be wrong jews after all use such tactics.
 
Last edited:
lol
24KfYC0.jpg

L13eNoA.jpg

lK0IL4v.jpg

BnUmabT.jpg

WfIhfq6.jpg
 
While this post might anger a few white guys - you are missing the larger picture, Hakas.
The one thing that makes America truly unique among nations is our incredible diversity. White, black, Gay, straight. Rich, poor. Young, old. Jewish, gentile. Etc. Of course there is going to be some "mixing" in all of this diversity. Even our President is biracial. You consider this the "end of the white race." Believe me, there are 250 plus million people in the U.S., so this will not be happening soon.
Moving on to the real issue here... you have a true fixation on white women. Every post revolves around the sexuality of American white women. You try with all your power to demean or degrade white women, yet you are also very much attracted to them. Whenever you have the chance you pursue them you do so, even at the expense of Muslim women. So what have we here - a Muslim man...attracted to American women with western values. Oh, and by the way...a Muslim man who joins a site featuring pics of dead guys - predominantly viewed by gay men. Time to apply for U.S. citizenship. Try Las Vegas - you'll love it!
 
Nice post, remo135 - I am glad we have you on tis site :)
 
Remo135. Very well expressed. More power to your elbow. Much of what you say can equally apply to Britain. Although we have not yet elected a non whet prime minister we beat you to a woman, although it might be questioned whether Margaret thatcher actually fitted that description. But diversity and tolerance is the best way forward. I agree with deaddirty, you're a great asset on site
 
AGREE WITH ALL POSTS EXCEPT THE TROLL/HAKAS/
 
lindier, by my logic only a MAN could order the British Fleet to the Falkland Islands.
 
Touché
 
pathetic white gays here.
 
Last edited:
The indigenous languages and indigenous people of amrika where killed. Most white amrikans are son of whores and bastards, as british made amrikans slave and colonized it amrikan bastards got english language with they are proud of haha most amrikan today are seeds europen whites bastards and son of whores..
 
I love black cock and black soles, Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!:rude_footfetish::rude_footfetish::rude_footfetish::rude_footfetish::load::load::load::load:
 
Hakas has responded to me only once. He accused me of being "son of white whore." However, when I explained to him that I am black, he had no further comment.
Again - I leave a comment for Hakas...the most intelligent response thus far on this thread. What does he do? He attacks all the "whities!"
Ignore the whities for a moment, Hakas. Respond to MY comment. Why won't you fight back (black)?
 
He's not very keen when someone fights back, the mark of the true bully. You stand up to him and he'll leave you alone.
I wonder if perhaps he is a closet gay who, given where he lives, is scared of coming out. Maybe his macho,posturing is just the act of a scared man.
I doubt he'll ever fight you back. I am prepared to be proved wrong.
Let's see what happens
 
You know what is funny is he cannot spell the word "AMERICAN" correctly. This is how he spells it "amrika." Also, to correct hakas, african americans were brought as british slaves to the USA not whites as he said.

Does anyone know what language they speak in the UAE?, I have heard broken english but his is the worst I have heard yet. Someone please enlighten what language they speak?

Never mind it is arabic. I hope his arabic is better than his english.
 
Last edited:
If HAKAS, made these comments in Arabic and we had to use google translate that might shut him up.

Go ahead HAKAS, curse us out and from now on you use Arabic. Maybe if you use that instead of broken English. We could understand your smart ass remarks?

What does everyone think beside HAKAS?
 
My thoughts... if you're going to challenge Hakas, that you should challenge his idealogy rather than his English. Hakas' English skills are probably better than your Arabic. It is not my intention to flame anyone.
 
Ok good idea. I would have used google translate to see what he was saying. I like the ideology idea that might be better.
 
It appears as if Hakas is unable or unwilling to engage me.........
 
Well, I am happy for the piece and quiet for the last three days, if you get my point without dropping names.
 
Don't tempt fate mate!
 
Back
Top