White women hopping onto black dicks

I can't tell you how many times I have logged onto this site - hoping that Hakas has left a comment for me. Yes, Hakas has inadvertently become a sub of sorts - an idealogical punching bag. Every post of his becomes a "Cute Dead Guy" that I can turn over and fuck the shit out of. He is a masochist that must return time and time again for another written beating. I am beginning to enjoy this relationship. It allows me the dominance that I crave.
 
If I were not committed you could dominate me anytime.lol.
 
Thank you, you finally put what I was thinking about into words. You hit the nail on the head.
 
Stinking gays here should be sent to Gambia, no need to dirty your hands.
gambia.jpg


Heil Yahya Jammeh
He will himself slit your throats..

Not a nice guy
 
I am shocked, the little troll has not bothered us for four days. Usually the troll bothers us every day. Hopefully we can make it till Veterans Day without the troll which is 11/11/2015. Last time the troll. Was here 11/2/15.
 
Back
Top