Guest viewing is limited

Whats up guys

We are still here. I'm glad you've come back. You seemed depressed the last we heard from you.
 
Well whenever I post anywere else MP MOVES it here
No matter what it is
I don't really care I have no intrest in the gay posts anyway.
My work picking up now to I'm on road more,heading 4 AL 2NIGHT.
 
Like my USA takes out number to Isis I had that in discussion or off-topic or one of those any moved it down here why


 
It's good to see you back. Okay your posts may be moved but that doesn't stop them being read. And they all start at the top of the spy function irrespective where they ultimately end up. So don't give up on us.
Even though we may often disagree the site is better with you and your posts than without you.
So here's to our next disagreement
Cheers mate
 
Another tranny pretending b a bitch on back page.They make me sick
 
Back
Top