What did happen with your eye??

Nifelheim

Forum Regular
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
64
Location
Chile
What did happen with your eye??

1271520l.jpg


1271521x.jpg
 
Photos THIS big must be taking up a lot of very valuable bandwidth space for
CDG to have to PAY FOR.

I have never seen such HUGE photos here before, that much space DRAGS the speed of this site and is hard on it.

Think of all the smaller yet effective photos that we could post in the amount of space as just ONE of these enormous photos.

I don't even know how to post such uneccessarily HUGE photos here. You sure cannot do it through ImageBam.

I just don't understand. SUCH A uneeded WASTE of space and so SAD.


:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):
 
You don't need pictures this huge! Should have small thumb size picture with links to a image hosting site. Thanks now this site has gone a bit slower.
 
I agree - these huge pics slow ths site up, take forever to navigate. And some of them are just too gory for me - each to their own, but PLEASE post them on Imagebam, or somewhere else with thumbnail, so the huge pics are not on CDG's bandwidth and we can see see for ourselves whether we want to open them.
 
omg!! brutal
 
Back
Top