The NEW BestDeaths is open.. check it out :)

I like the search functions. Maybe its just because you have a lot of people checking it out but it is soooooo sllllooooowwww. Just saying.

I can't load the new website tried several times, waited but I am stuck with white page.

I like the search functions. Maybe its just because you have a lot of people checking it out but it is soooooo sllllooooowwww. Just saying.

Yeah, thanks, everybody for checking out our new site... we are having some birthing pains!!!
The site is SUPER SLOW... but we got our tech guys working on it...
It will improve, I promise!........

It only adds to the excitement I am sure your tech dudes will have it fixed soon. :doggie:

Not working, still a white screen.
Hope it's just not more of the same,,, smiling dead people
and strangling,,,, yawn.

Haven't been able to view it either...not loading and says page not found.

and those of you complaining go find a different site if you're not happy, obviously there are plenty people that enjoy the content that's why he continues to make it!

Well said, johnny! When I clicked on Todd's link, it took me to the old site, then I had to click another link to get to the new one. I did get in a couple times, and was able to navigate for a while before I got a white screen. But in Todd's defense, it's a NEW SITE! There are ALWAYS hiccups with new sites. I like what I see. :)

Maybe you should take down the link banner to the new website until it is fixed or at lease put up a splash page giving an estimated time when it will be up and running.

Working fine for me ~ great design, and nice to see the new era of BD! Reminds me of the good ol' days of Dead Guys Cinema :D

Back