The death of guys.

L

Life Ender

Anyone here interested in emailing me to share our fantasies of seeing young men dead? I like strangulation and suffocation scenes. Guys wearing leather boots, dead as a door nail. No gore.... Just hot looking guys getting strangled and the life slowly leaving their body. There is nothing like watching a hot guy being killed. If you want to chat with me, email me at markalias@ aol.com.

hi I'm from Russia I like a lot of fantasy about the morgue and the dead guy lying on the tables. tell me about your fantasies.
rabotenet-spb

I like to fantasize about abducting a hot guy that is not aware of my attraction for him. A straight guy is best... Kidnap him and render him unconscious at first by drugging him... While he is unconscious, tie him up in duct tape. When he wakes up, the ultimate thing to do is to place a plastic bag over his head... Seal it around his neck and watch him slowly suffocate and die. Then bury his dead body.

The end of life is the ultimate fantasy that all guys have. All males fantasize about death even though they won't admit to themselves. It turns all men on to watch another hot guy die a nice death. Do you all agree? This is just a fantasy of mine....not reality.

Cant agree more death has to be the ultimate orgasm either killing or being killed

Back